XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy (€34.99)
XCentral updated XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.1.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System, which fixes a bug in "Manage Invites" page in Admin Panel, where it was not showing the correct number of invites user has currently.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral I am interested in puchasing this addon but have a few questions:
1. Did you add statistics? I want to run this as a content on daily, weekly, monthly basis for example.
2. I want my users to be able to invite as much as they want without paying anything. Can this be done?
3. Outgoing invites go through the emailing system of Xenforo? I use Mailgun for outgoing, will this work?
4. Do this import: Facebook friends, Gmail contacts and other contact lists automatically?

Thanks

XCentral updated XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.2 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System, fixing an issue with referrer association with the newly registered user in some cases. Also the issue with referrer field not being shown on registration form is fixed.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

@XCentral Do you not see my posts or is this just simple disrespect or you just don't give a **** about potential customers?
Let me know, at least I and all potential buyers will be crystal clear on how you treat your own business.

Last edited by a moderator:

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System 1.4.3 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System, which solves the problem, when the referrer field on registration page could be added to the page twice.

All licensed customers can download the updated package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Really? still not answering pre-sale questions?

Hello!

Sorry, we have missed your post. Here are the answers to your questions:

> 1. Did you add statistics? I want to run this as a content on daily, weekly, monthly basis for example.

The only statistics implemented now is for top inviters, which can be run for any date period choosing the start and end period.

> 2. I want my users to be able to invite as much as they want without paying anything. Can this be done?

Yes, the product has free invite mode as well. If this is the only feature you are looking for, and if you are sure you don't need paid invitations, you should consider buying the light version of the product, which has only the free mode enabled - XenCentral Invite System

> 3. Outgoing invites go through the emailing system of Xenforo? I use Mailgun for outgoing, will this work?

Emails are sent using XenForo mail system, so any addon/enhancement, that properly extends XenForo mail system will work just fine with these invites as well.

> 4. Do this import: Facebook friends, Gmail contacts and other contact lists automatically?

GMail contacts are listed automatically, for Facebook this is not possible due to latest API restrictions. Will send you the login details for our demo board at XenCentral XenForo Demo Board First in a Conversation now, so you could check and test how exactly the product works, including configuring your own application, setting the settings etc.

Thank you!

With this AddOn is possible to set the inscriptions paid with a period of time, such as for example the User Upgrades.

Sorry for my English.

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.5.0 released

Hello everyone,

this is the next release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System with some bug fixes and new features implemented. Here the changes introduced in this version:

1. Implemented integration with user upgrade system, so any user purchasing a package can be automatically assigned a User Upgrade.

2. Removed LinkedIn support due to API changes making it impossible to list the friends and send them messages.

3. Deprecated Facebook tab is now optional. The option is...

I have this installed on my forum, free invites and I closed my registrations every time a link is emailed to sign up the link take them to the login page saying you need to be logged in to view this page.

Can you assist

I have this installed on my forum, free invites and I closed my registrations every time a link is emailed to sign up the link take them to the login page saying you need to be logged in to view this page.

Can you assist

Hello!

Please check Unregistered usergroup permission and make sure "Can Use System" Permission is enabled. This should solve the problem.

Thank you!

Can you assist

Please also make sure, that registrations are enabled on your forum. Then in product options enable Invite-only registration, which will protect the registration page from being used without a valid invitation.

Please let us know if you still have an issue.

Thank you!

I just paid for this. I have it set so members cannot register unless invited, however when a guest clicks on the invitation, it brings this up:

upload_2016-6-8_22-24-15.webp

I purchased the invite system some years ago and I am keen on using the paid registration system to reduce spam.

Can you please advise how this add-on works with Tapatalk? Are users redirected to the sign up page or shown a message about having to sign up?

I just paid for this. I have it set so members cannot register unless invited, however when a guest clicks on the invitation, it brings this up:

View attachment 135742

Please make sure the permissions are setup for Guest usergroup to allow using the addon, that should solve the problem.

I purchased the invite system some years ago and I am keen on using the paid registration system to reduce spam.

Can you please advise how this add-on works with Tapatalk? Are users redirected to the sign up page or shown a message about having to sign up?

We are checking this now, will inform you soon on how exactly it works now.

Thank you!

Top Bottom