XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy (€34.99)
XCentral updated XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System 1.3.2 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next build of XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with the following changes:

1. Invite to Post feature, that adds a link for all forum posts allowing users to invite their friends to see the post. This allows one-time invitation link generation (for invite-only communities) as well as referral link generation (for open communities). Users visiting the URL will see the post first, and if they decide to register they will be considered as invited by the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am on the newest versio of invite system but I can seem to get it configured right.

I send an invite and the person gets it.

When you click the link in the email you are taken to the forum but you are taken to an error page. This is where it was trying to go.

index.php?invite/activate&id=invite_517f55f1f12776a

The page is titled ERROR and under it says "You must be logged in to do that" under that it does have the login and register page.

You then hit the register button and you are taken to a standard sign up page - the unique referrer number is no longer in the URL.

They then went and registered on the forum but their account has not been added to my list of users who have registered from my invite list on my profile page.

Is there something I should be doing ??

Last edited:
Hello!

It seems you are getting the problem described in FAQ of this resource. Just enable the permission "Can Use System" for unregistered usergroup and users should see the registration form when they follow the link.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System 1.3.4 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System, that fixes a bug which was showing raw PHP error when user exceeds configured invitation flooding limits. Now regular XenForo error page will be shown instead.

All licensed customers can download the addon from their Clients Area.

Thank you!

I have just installed this add-on and am having some problems.

When I send an email with the registration code and the new user tries to register, a message error appears:

"New registrations are not accepted"

Perhaps this is because I have desabled "New registrations" on my general forum options. I did it because if this option is enable everybody can register on my forum, and of course, I don't want that.

What can I do?

Hello, @isma !

You should enable registrations in your forum and check Invite-Only Registration checkbox in our product. The product will make sure users can register using invitations only. Please also check FAQ section for permission setup information.

Thank you!

I have just done it and at this moment anyone can register on my forum. The goal is that only people receiving an invite can register.

Is it possible to get registered on the forum just receiving an invitation?

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have just done it and at this moment anyone can register on my forum. The goal is that only people receiving an invite can register.

Is it possible to get registered on the forum just receiving an invitation?

Thank you.

Please make sure your settings look like http://prntscr.com/55ngd0 If so, and it still doesn't work, most likely it is a conflict with another addon. If you have any addon possibly interacting with registration process, please disable it and try again. Please contact us via Clients Center in case you still have the issue.

Thank you!

can I force payment registration with this, for example set up a payment option for paypal that is forced for registering so that everyone who signs up has to enter their paypal details?

also can I set a free trial and afterwards if not cancelled the payment goes straight out of their paypal ( just like the software amember does )

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System that implements alternative Facebook Inviter using Facebook Send Dialog. This way referral link can be shared with multiple friends at once or invitation link can be sent to one friend (it can be sent to multiple friends, but it will work only for one).

The new tab will be shown if you have "Facebook Application ID" specified in XenForo settings, and the old implementation will work if you...

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.0.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System, that fixes a problem introduced in the last release. Also some interface changes are implemented in Generate Link and Facebook inviters for more clarity regarding "Invite to URL" feature, which is now renamed to "Invite to Page".

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

@XCentral i'm considering buying this for a client i'm setting up xenforo for. we're starting a close paid-membership site, and we're looking for a plugin that would make the signup and payment process not so tedious and multi-step. my impression is that this plugin combines the payment and account registration into one page/process? am i interpreting this correctly?

is there a demo site i can try to sign up at to see what the process is like? thanks!

Hello, @electrogypsy !

Yes, the product is meant to to combine the payment process and registration in one process, but not in one page. User purchases an invite for himself (if they don't have an invite sent from a member of community), gets an email with registration link, follows the link and registers. The registration from this point is exactly like the default registration, without any additional steps.

You can see the product in action at http://demo.xencentral.com/

Thank you!

Hello, @electrogypsy !

Yes, the product is meant to to combine the payment process and registration in one process, but not in one page. User purchases an invite for himself (if they don't have an invite sent from a member of community), gets an email with registration link, follows the link and registers. The registration from this point is exactly like the default registration, without any additional steps.

You can see the product in action at http://demo.xencentral.com/

Thank you!

thank you for the demo link, after looking it over it seems to do exactly what we need. thank you, expect an order soon :)

Does this allow both Invites from members and an area where people don't have an invite to purchase a invite?

Does this allow both Invites from members and an area where people don't have an invite to purchase a invite?

Sorry for the delay with the reply. Yes, it allows users to purchase invites if they don't have one. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Thank you!

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System with some most requested front-end features:

1. New option is added in product's settings page allowing to enable the number of invites left for each user to be displayed in user's profile. This information is shown to admins only. The option is disabled by default.

2. New option is added allowing to add a new tab in Members page, which lists the most referred users. The tab is enabled by...

@XCentral I am interested in puchasing this addon but have a few questions:
1. Did you add statistics? I want to run this as a content on daily, weekly, monthly basis for example.
2. I want my users to be able to invite as much as they want without paying anything. Can this be done?
3. Outgoing invites go through the emailing system of Xenforo? I use Mailgun for outgoing, will this work?
4. Do this import: Facebook friends, Gmail contacts and other contact lists automatically?

Thanks

Top Bottom