XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Is it possible to reload a banner code every ten seconds ?

The code is a javascript.

It seems this is a question regarding XenCentral Ad Server. It may be possible, but it largely depends on what kind of JS code is it, so you should just try it to be sure.

Thank you!

You just need to edit the template "xcxt_membercard_stats" and use the same format of variables as in "xcxt_visitor_panel_addon" template, but using "$user" variable instead of "$visitor".

Thank you!

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed.

I have a member that was left negative feedback by mistake. I can delete the negative feedback, but the stats still show a negative for him. I tried "Update user rating" from the tools panel and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

@XCentral

Anyone know how to fix the above issue? I'm upgraded to the latest version and I've updated counts... the negative rating persists...

Submitted a support ticket. My entire site is surrounding this so I need this up ASAP. I've bought a few worthless add-ons I hope this isn't another one.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenCentral_Framework_Install' not found - library/XenCentral/Trade/Install.php:13
Generated By: adminname, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://www.mydomainname.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Ok I figured it out. The installation instructions aren't very good at all. There is a separate Download link which took me some time to find. From there, a framework download is needed, then you download the Trader bundle. The install instructions need to be a little clearer IMHO.

did you install the framework and then the trader addon?

Thanks dude if you would have never mentioned that Framework I wouldn't have figured it out. On the install directions it mentions it once but not very clearly on what it is. The download link is a separate link to your actual license. Once I figured out that 2 downloads were needed it made sense. Oh well! Off I go to install!

Top Bottom