XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)

XCentral

XCentral submitted a new resource:

XenCentral Trading System (version 1.2.0) - XC Trading System is a fully-featured feedback system for XenForo

XC Trading System is a fully-featured feedback system for XenForo. It creates a separate section with full feedback data and is fully integrated with other XenForo pages (threads, member profile, member list).

• Product On/Off switcher​
  • Ability to choose trading system URL identifier​
  • Separate usergroup permissions for each action (view pages, give, receive , administrate feedback)​
  • Sidebar with statistics...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello!

Thanks for question. Please review the demo board to see how the product works. It allows users to give feedback each other for deals. Boards may use it for different purposes depending on market.

Thank you.

There are another addon here that are free. I want to understand how features have your product for justify the price (i just want to know the difference, i'm very interested on buying a good trading system).

Hello!

Thank you for question. We can only talk about our product and show its features. Please do your own research if you are interested in comparison of our product and any other one. We will be happy to answer all questions regarding XC Trading System. If you have any question, want to discuss features etc., please email us and we will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

We can only talk about our product and show its features. Please do your own research if you are interested in comparison of our product and any other one.

lot of shareware apps show a comparison between the free ones... that´s how the market works..

but of course, if also you don´t know which are the "fantastic features" that your mod has...

Hello!

Thank you for question. We can only talk about our product and show its features. Please do your own research if you are interested in comparison of our product and any other one. We will be happy to answer all questions regarding XC Trading System. If you have any question, want to discuss features etc., please email us and we will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

I understand your position. But your addon it's not cheap, has the highest price on the resource manager. And i doesn't see any visible difference between your product and the free alternative. If you don't want to tell me the difference, i suggest you to share the features coming in new versions, because now i don't see nothing with i can say "this mod worth 65$".

I understand your position. But your addon it's not cheap, has the highest price on the resource manager. And i doesn't see any visible difference between your product and the free alternative. If you don't want to tell me the difference, i suggest you to share the features coming in new versions, because now i don't see nothing with i can say "this mod worth 65$".
This looks to be more polished than the free alternative.

To be fair, at $65 i think i'd rather the free one. The only other thing that worries is the "do your own research/comparisons" - which unless i'm told what the advantages of this are over the other release, would imply i needed to buy it to properly find out....
Discussion on price isn't allowed, which is why I'm not commenting on it.

oop - didnt realise - tho to be fair it wasnt a "discussion" on price - more like a "too expensive when there's no comparison available" :)

Thx for the heads up tho, and Sorry Brogan ;)

Come on XenCentral - 'Sell' it to us :)

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.2.1 released

Hello All!

We are happy to announce the next release of XenCentral Trading System - version 1.2.1. This release fixes some bugs and implements some UI/functionality enhancements. Here are the details of what has changed in this version:

Bug Fixes:
  • PHP Error while sending delayed email/PM notifications
  • Trading profile configuration did not allow to filter list by any parameter and required all parameters to be set
UI Enhancements
  • Tabbed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was using the free Xentrader product until we hit some snags with bugs that were show stoppers for us and no ETA's on getting resolved.

I purchased Xencentral Trading System after they made an import system to import from the free trading system.

They've been very good with bugs (most fixed within 24 hours) and new features have been suggested by me and others are being added quickly.

Implemented recently
*ability to make additional comments mandatory
*ability to disable additional comments box completely (only feedback comments show when leaving feedback)
*ability to force a thread to be posted from a deal forum (select valid forums in settings)
*ability to set Unique Deal URL (only allow users to leave feedback once per deal thread)
*detailed trading stats (positive, neutral, negative) in postbit
*ability to set default notifications for all members (notify by email, PM or Alert) and when notifications are sent (immediate, hourly, daily, weekly)

And also new suggestions are being made all the time to make it a better system and the developers are listening!

If you rely on a trading system for your site, the support and quick fixes alone are worth the $65. You get what you pay for!

Graham

I was using the free Xentrader product until we hit some snags with bugs that were show stoppers for us and no ETA's on getting resolved.

I purchased Xencentral Trading System after they made an import system to import from the free trading system.

They've been very good with bugs (most fixed within 24 hours) and new features have been suggested by me and others are being added quickly.

Implemented recently
*ability to make additional comments mandatory
*ability to disable additional comments box completely (only feedback comments show when leaving feedback)
*ability to force a thread to be posted from a deal forum (select valid forums in settings)
*ability to set Unique Deal URL (only allow users to leave feedback once per deal thread)
*detailed trading stats (positive, neutral, negative) in postbit
*ability to set default notifications for all members (notify by email, PM or Alert) and when notifications are sent (immediate, hourly, daily, weekly)

And also new suggestions are being made all the time to make it a better system and the developers are listening!

If you rely on a trading system for your site, the support and quick fixes alone are worth the $65. You get what you pay for!

Graham

Can you explain me the difference between the 2 products on features, bugs fixing and performance? I'm very interested in this addon, but i'm not sure if this worth 65$.

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.2.2 Released

Here is the next release of XenCentral Trading System - version 1.2.2. The changes introduced in this version:

Bug Fixes:
  • Users with no feedback had empty feedback data in postbit detailed section instead of 0
  • Feedback type filter was shown under flash graph in statistics page
UI Enhancements
  • Restructured trading profile page to use tabs for feedback received and feedback left by user
  • Added View More link for Feedback Received section to allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone purchased this and can compare it to the free alternative? I'm having trouble figuring out where the differences are...

This addon seems to be dead. Shouldn't have invested in it. :(
Last time the developer was online in his own support forum was April 2012.

We found several bugs, notified them and got no answer. Currently you can use it only if you do not intend to install any other addons too.

Top Bottom