XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Would love to see a permissions by user group for the Rating on the User Info area - Would prefer to hide this for guests.

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 1.11.0 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next release of XenCentral Feedback System.

In this release we depreciated Product URL Identifier option to allow users to use XenForo Route Filters. After installation/upgrade default route will be 'feedback'. You can change it to anything else in Route Filters.

All owners of active licenses can download the package in their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

It appears that negative feedback is being double counted for members on my site - have re-built the caches and re-run the cron but it still remains.

Update: Looks like it was on import from the Trader add-on, that negative feedback was duplicated. I see two of many feedback items (1 with the deal thread, 1 without).

Last edited:
My forum is considering implementing something like this and this looks VERY close to what we think would work for us. However, we would want an option for the person receiving feedback to be able to reply to it. For example, I took a screenshot from your demo site and added a reply from the reviewed member:

Screenshot (212).webp

I do not see this option in this software. Is this option there, or could it be added?

Thanks!

Top Bottom