XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 1.12.0 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next release of XenCentral Feedback System.

In this release we fixed an issue with deal URL of feedback submitted from postbit when Check Starter option is enabled. Also check start phrase is fixed.

All owners of active licenses can download the package in their Client's Area https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@PumpinIron The product can already be considered as stable. It is running on several boards now. The support is not dropped and RC and stable releases are coming. You can buy and start using the add-on already now. Thank you!

Great, just wanted to make sure that support for it wasn't dropped and future updates were planned. I'm upgrading my forum to XF2 in the next few days, so once I get it up and running I'll purchase this add-on. This is exactly what I need!

I am trying to import from Feedback System 1.x. I get the following error:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'astramkc_xenforo.xc_trade_feedback' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

I have checked the database and this table does not exist at all. I imported VB iTrader to Feedback System 1.x in the past if that makes a difference?

I am trying to import from Feedback System 1.x. I get the following error:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'astramkc_xenforo.xc_trade_feedback' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

I have checked the database and this table does not exist at all. I imported VB iTrader to Feedback System 1.x in the past if that makes a difference?

Did you have Feedback System 1.x installed on that database? The current version includes upgrade script, so if you had Feedback System 1.x installed on the same database, 2.x will prompt you to upgrade from 1.x version and upgrade will rename the old tables, so this can be the case.

Did you have Feedback System 1.x installed on that database? The current version includes upgrade script, so if you had Feedback System 1.x installed on the same database, 2.x will prompt you to upgrade from 1.x version and upgrade will rename the old tables, so this can be the case.

Sorry just realised I should have posted this in the 2.x thread.

Yes I had feedback system 1.x installed. I upgraded to 2.x (did not remove 1.x) and tried to import but I get the error.

Sorry just realised I should have posted this in the 2.x thread.

Yes I had feedback system 1.x installed. I upgraded to 2.x (did not remove 1.x) and tried to import but I get the error.

If you upgraded to 2.x from 1.x, all your 1.x data is already imported to 2.x tables, so you do not need to import the data again.

@XCentral

Hello,

I activated "Include Content Title in URLs " from SEO option in CP, but if someone tries to submit a feedback, an error will pop-up and says "Please select valid deal thread". If I disable that option everything will be alright.

I have to mention that im using a none English language

Last edited:

XenCentral Feedback System 1.13.0 and XenCentral Framework 1.4.3 Released

Hello everyone!

These are bug-fix releases for Feedback System 1.x and XenCentral Framework.

Show Rating in Member List bug fixed in Feedback System. Some minor bugs are fixed and complete uninstall code is implemented in XenCentral Framework, so it can be cleanly uninstalled now.

All owners of active licenses can download the packages in their Client's Area https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

To download the packages, go to Downloads section from product's page...

Did you fix the Top Traders tab in the Tabbed Feedback Dashboard? That tab displays nothing after I updated a few weeks ago. The Latest Feedback tab works fine, it's just the Top Traders tab with the issue.

XenCentral Feedback System 1.15.0 Security Release

Hello everyone!

This is a security release. All customers are strongly recommended to upgrade to this release.

Several security issues have been fixed in this release.

Some queries were either not using prepared statements or DB quotes and it might lead to SQL injection exploits.

The update is available at https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

To download the package, go to Downloads section from product's page.

Thank you!

Top Bottom