Xenbros and their/his unprofessionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaratech

Hello, today - i'm here to tell you about Xenbros ( @hemant_bhardwaj ) very unprofessional dealing with things.

So one day, i was using a leaking site... Yeah.. And one of their add-ons was there, so i used it, but it was broken so i thought - since i got the xenforo license i will buy it, it will work, so i bought it, but - unexpected became true, add-on doesn't work. I'm talking about add-on (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenbros-user-upgrade-notification.7354/).

- Add-on is installable and will install correctly.
  • Add-on settings can be viewed also changed.
  • BUT MAIN FUNCTION - UPGRADE NOTIFICATION NEVER SHOW UP.

So i went to support on their website (which is actually Wordpress) so i can't even test their add-ons, there is no any test website for their add-ons. (Of course i understand that, it's not requirement to sell add-ons in here). Anyway, so i opened chat with developer and asked him why the add-on is not working, i told him that i used the add-on first from a leaking site and that it didn't work, and that made him a bit upset i think, because he is using that everytime he talks with me, that i'm using leaking forums and such things. In the end i purchased his add-on, didn't i? So he wanted the website URL from me, but there is none at the moment. Only localhost, so he said he can't provide support, so i kindly requested refund and he refused + started saying to me that i can try it, that he never lost a dispute.

Created dispute and will be escalating the case to PayPal with video proofs that add-on is not working, because the guy is not willing to do a refund. :)
Stay back from this developer and Xenbros. Thank you.

well i think you are just making thing bigger for no reason I know this guy over 2 years and he is still my developer over 4 projects. that really crazy to see people like you saying these things.
e said he can't provide support
did he actually say that word? because as I know he can't say that without any reason

First and foremost, I cannot and will not condone the use of nulled/pirated software in any circumstance and I would urge you to strongly reconsider that in the future.

That said, it is not an uncommon path. We see (too) many customers come to us after trying the software obtained through questionable methods first.

@hemant_bhardwaj if you can confirm that this customer has now purchased a legal copy of your add-on then support should be provided. Perhaps if you provide that support, @Aaratech might reverse the dispute, you get to keep the payment you received for the add-on, and they may even leave a positive review instead of the current 1* review that will stand.

well i think you are just making thing bigger for no reason I know this guy over 2 years and he is still my developer over 4 projects. that really crazy to see people like you saying these things.

did he actually say that word? because as I know he can't say that without any reason
He said to me he can't provide support for me because i use addon on localhost. I do not have domain at the moment. And i tried to get support and if can't be provided i requested refund. If can't be provided i opened dispute... I am willing to close everything if issue fixed.

In the end it's only 10 Dollar, i don't know why this developer care about it too much if he can't provide for me support and fix.
I care about it because as a customer why would i pay for something which is not working for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom