How to export all users and their associated data

sdchan

I am trying to export a list of my user data (over 15k registered users) in the section "List All Users" in the admin control panel. When I click "Export" there is a file that's downloaded. But when I go to open that file, it is empty. There is another way to generate a list of emails and associated usernames, but I'd like to do some analysis on when users joined the forum on the free tier and when they upgraded to a paid membership... I'm not a technical coder so may need to learn SQL and how to query the database - a starting point for that may help me as well.

What is frustrating is that this is at the top of Google SERPs for import/exporting users in Xenforo, and no one has responded here. :(

Shared hosting and limitations? I exported my users and had zero issue with it.
Too often shared hosting providers simply take a dump upon themselves, especially if the query is of any size. That's not a fault of XF, but of the admin using a barely adequate provider for their hosting.

I'm not a technical coder so may need to learn SQL and how to query the database - a starting point for that may help me as well.
No need to even query the database. It is quite simple in phpmyadmin for example:

Select the table xf_user and then choose export (e.g. to CSV)

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 10.57.10.png

Top Bottom