• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR List Add-ons

DrYontem

Original Thread http://www.xen-tr.com/threads/xen-tr-list-add-ons.305/

Explaning: This add-on will show your all add-ons' list in a new page (with tab)

Install and Upgrade Instructions
1-) Upload the specific files/folders in _upload folder
2-) Import *.xml file via add-on installer
3-) You can change tab title, page title, page description in acp area

Version History
v.1.0.0 --> 31 Jan 2011 --> First Release

Attachments

This could be a handy addon if it were permission based so that Admins & Mods could see and use it only...

Thanks for your continued work though....

Oh. and how did your exams go..?? Well I hope...

Regards..

This could be a handy addon if it were permission based so that Admins & Mods could see and use it only...

Regards..
Agree, but I can't see any sense to display them in the frontend.
Admins can see all the installed add-ons in the backend and IMHO NOBODY ELSE should see them.
If i would be a bad guy and i find a vulnerable add-on here on xenforo.com, i could use google to find ALL Boards which installed this add-on + the vulnerable add-on and hack them
badteeth.gif

Would be much faster, as writing an bot visiting ALL xf communities and trying to hack them.

Or if i would want to hack a board, i would know exactly which addons are installed and could analyse them...
I know this is the worst case scenario, but it would make the bad guys life easier*scnr* (that's what happend some time ago with vb & photopost;) )

Regards..
i had though this idea but i am not sure that how can i do it =)
i will try again and again =)

my exams were good, passed =), thx

Agree, but I can't see any sense to display them in the frontend.
Admins can see all the installed add-ons in the backend and IMHO NOBODY ELSE should see them.
If i would be a bad guy and i find a vulnerable add-on here on xenforo.com, i could use google to find ALL Boards which installed this add-on + the vulnerable add-on and hack them
badteeth.gif

Would be much faster, as writing an bot visiting ALL xf communities and trying to hack them.

Or if i would want to hack a board, i would know exactly which addons are installed and could analyse them...
I know this is the worst case scenario, but it would make the bad guys life easier*scnr* (that's what happend some time ago with vb & photopost;) )

i understand ur ideas but this add-on will help supporter sites & people
an example, i ve a problem with my site and want help from u
but, u ve to check up installed add-ons for templates , hooks etc.
but, i dont give admin permission to u (so just asking from ur support site, like xenforo.com/community)
and, i dont ve well knowledge bout XenForo script =) (just example =) )

another working area, the option rows will be show while visitor is admin, so, u can find add-ons' acp option area from this table

all of them are my opinions :)

i had though this idea but i am not sure that how can i do it =)
i will try again and again =)
YOu could check at _preDispatch if the user is a admin or mod, if not, throw an error
PHP:
$visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();
		if (!$visitor['is_admin'] OR !$visitor['is_moderator'])
		{
			throw....
}

YOu could check at _preDispatch if the user is a admin or mod, if not, throw an error
PHP:
$visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();
		if (!$visitor['is_admin'] OR !$visitor['is_moderator'])
		{
			throw....
}
i know this way but i wanna add an option based usergroup =)
like,
PHP:
XenForo_Option_...::render....

Top Bottom