[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Hello,

I just installed the Resource Manager. When editing and saving the category setting I got this error message:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xs_seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 324
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1521
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1248
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 71
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 189
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 138
XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Appreciate your advice.
you have a rebuild for that in tools/rebuild : SEO Optimization - Rebuilding Tables

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Just bought this. I am trying to just add meta descriptions for node. I am getting an error saying not all the values are filled in. Is the canonical url optional? I do not want to change anything, only the meta descriptions on nodes right now.

Just bought this. I am trying to just add meta descriptions for node. I am getting an error saying not all the values are filled in. Is the canonical url optional? I do not want to change anything, only the meta descriptions on nodes right now.
Hello, you can change what you want. You don't need to add values on canonical or something else to save the content. Can you share more details about this please ?

Regards, SyTry

Feature request & ready to pay for it to be added
Add an option to overwrite the H1 tag (p-title-value) with the meta title globally, I just want 1 check box to enable it across all content types.

In other words, if a Meta title is defined, use that for the H1 tag:
1665021631921.png

And make that work across all the page types that the addon already covers

Right now the only way to do this is to change the title itself. If you're using friendly URLs, changing the title changes the URLs.

So with this feature, you would be able to change the meta title and it would chance this title, but not the actual URL.

To clarify: the goal is to be able to change this H1 without changing the page URL when using friendly URLs.

this would benefit the people who voted for this suggestion: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/friendly-urls-dont-change-url-when-changing-title.194956/

Also it helps visually to see the actual meta title change

Hello,
In the add-on description some infos are twice :
  • Open Graph
  • Twitter card (Threads, Medias/albums, Resources) :
    • Default summury card
    • Summary card with large image
    • App card
    • Player card
:)

Is this error cuz of this addon?

Code:
UPDATE  `xf_rm_category` SET `title` = ?, `description` = ?, `allow_local` = ?, `enable_versioning` = ?, `enable_support_url` = ?, `always_moderate_create` = ?, `always_moderate_update` = ?, `xs_seo` = ?, `xs_seo_title` = ? WHERE `resource_category_id` = 1
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(41): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(56): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(324): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_rm_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1526): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_rm_category', Array, '`resource_categ...')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1253): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(71): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(189): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#9 src/addons/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php(138): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFRM:Category', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/example-category.1/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(81) "https://5minutos.cu/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/example-category.1/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["resource-manager/categories/example-category_1/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(18) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["title"] => string(13) "Audiovisuales"
    ["description"] => string(193) "Esta categoría está dedicada a la descarga de audiovisuales. Aquí, los usuarios pueden encontrar una amplia variedad de contenido audiovisual, como series, películas y programas originales."
    ["xs_seo"] => array(6) {
      ["meta_title"] => string(0) ""
      ["meta_description"] => string(0) ""
      ["meta_robots"] => string(0) ""
      ["open_graph"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter_card"] => string(7) "summary"
      ["canonical_url"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["xs_seo_title"] => string(16) "Example category"
    ["parent_category_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_external"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_commercial_external"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_fileless"] => string(1) "1"
    ["always_moderate_create"] => string(1) "1"
    ["always_moderate_update"] => string(1) "1"
    ["min_tags"] => string(1) "0"
    ["thread_node_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["thread_prefix_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(62) "/admin.php?resource-manager/categories/example-category.1/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Top Bottom