[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€5.00)
Hello,

I will publish an update for all of this. But :
@SyTry , aside form that, could you please run the compiled zip through the dev box, since the hashes.json doesn´t fit and the file health check gives out warnings for 3 of the files
I don't have this error because the 2.0.1 is already compiled ^^

Uninstalled 2.1 -> installed 2.0 again -> uninstalled 2.0 to get rid of the error above -> installed 2.1 again. 4 new profile fields set up to be required on upgrade (editable, only once), but clicking on account upgrades takes the user directly to the upgrade itself, without the form. Can you confirm that?

Both - this and the file health check warnings - have been resolved with uploading the files again. Seems there has been a hickup and some bytes have gone lost while the first upload.

@SyTry & @CRUEL-MODZ ,
what stuill doesn´t work is, to use the personal data as taregt for the fields. It only works, with Sadiqs hint:
I think I can guess why it is not working with you
The custom fields that you marked as (required), is it in which display location? (personal details / contact details / Preferences)?
View attachment 209405

Could you please change that, since contact details is more for external other accounts to be displayed somewhere. Informations given via the add-on are regulary sensitive and therefor should be able to use the personal data location.

Both - this and the file health check warnings - have been resolved with uploading the files again. Seems there has been a hickup and some bytes have gone lost while the first upload.

@SyTry & @CRUEL-MODZ ,
what stuill doesn´t work is, to use the personal data as taregt for the fields. It only works, with Sadiqs hint:

Could you please change that, since contact details is more for external other accounts to be displayed somewhere. Informations given via the add-on are regulary sensitive and therefor should be able to use the personal data location.
not well understood:
Currently I use another field (Require for user upgrades) for upgrade requests (which is totally the same;)) and you didn't want me to use it?

not well understood:

Currently I use another field (Require for user upgrades) for upgrade requests (which is totally the same;)) and you didn't want me to use it?
You got me wrong. This addon is actual only working when the user custom fields are on "Contact details" (like Sadiq has shown already: https://xenforo.com/community/goto/post?id=1371353). This needs to be changed, so the addon is working with all positions (Contact details, Personal details, Preferences).

You got me wrong. This addon is actual only working when the user custom fields are on "Contact details" (like Sadiq has shown already: https://xenforo.com/community/goto/post?id=1371353). This needs to be changed, so the addon is working with all positions (Contact details, Personal details, Preferences).
so I will unfortunately not be able to do this like this but I have created (in the next update) a trick to select all the fields that interest you for upgrades: http://prntscr.com/p0ntuj so this can allow you to fix this problem!

So, there will be only 2 positions available in the end? Contact details (which is by default used for Skype, faebook, etc) and the new one? Mhm, that´s not ideal and limits the usability of this addon.. Where will the informations be displayed and how can they be controlled (visibility and display on other places?) Are they included when importing/exporting user data via admin.php?data-portability?

basic information will be visible on the acp on the user, then I can include it or you want the information he puts there

Point is, that I won´t be the only one who is working with that data. And not all of them are admins or mods with appropriate priviliges. My intend was, to use the XF usergroup priviliges to be able to display them on the member page, outside the admin panel, only visible to admins and mods. Guess that doesn´t work that way now for us.

Point is, that I won´t be the only one who is working with that data. And not all of them are admins or mods with appropriate priviliges. My intend was, to use the XF usergroup priviliges to be able to display them on the member page, outside the admin panel, only visible to admins and mods. Gues that doesn´t work that way now for us.
I can very well include (with permission) the information that it enters on a user-side page and that which one has access to can modify the information;) basic information on xenforo it seems to me that one cannot modify the information without access to the administrator panel

XenSoluce updated [Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.2

Changed :
  • N/A
Added :
  • Added "Required to upgrade" in display location.
  • Added "Required to upgrade" on User edit. (ACP)
Removed :
  • N/A
Note :
  • If you are running the 2.0.0 version of this add-on you must uninstall it to install this new version.
  • Example : if you want the Field A to be required to upgrade you need to add it to the "Required to upgrade" location.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XenSoluce ,
is it somehow possible to get rid of the link in the account tab and the account sidebar menu? I want the users just to hit the form, when they try to upgrade. Don´t want to have those prominent links, since they are only used once anyway. Any chance?

Hello,

People who enter their personal information must have access to it and it can modify them, so no I will not delete this link, sorry

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Guess we have different purposes for this add-on. In our case the fields contain contract data (personal data, ordered product specifications) and we must ensure, that the user isn´t able to edit these. Therefor the fields are set to "only editable once". I wasn´t asking you to modify the whole addon - I asked, wether it is possible and hoped, you could provide me with some code changes.

In my case when I say personal information I have to be able to see it and more to modify it, otherwise it will be said that the site in question steals my identity, personal and very sensitive information is why users must have the possibility to see and modify it

Top Bottom