[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Upgrade - Force your users to provide their name and number before upgrading their account

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to force your users to provide their name and number before upgrading their account.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Notice
    • Limit full name field
    • Limit mobile number field
    • Contact details (ACP -> User edit)
    • Change log
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the...

Read more about this resource...

I should have read better before buying, so in the first place it´s my fault. But is there any chance to add new or delete existing fields? I don´t need the mobile number, instead the adress and other infos. Thought this would be utilizing the custom fields admin.php?custom-user-fields/, but now I see it´s hardcoded.. That way it´s unfortunal useless for me.

Any chance you could change that?

I should have read better before buying, so in the first place it´s my fault. But is there any chance to add new or delete existing fields? I don´t need the mobile number, instead the adress and other infos. Thought this would be utilizing the custom fields admin.php?custom-user-fields/, but now I see it´s hardcoded.. That way it´s unfortunal useless for me.

Hello,

Not for now but feel free to request this feature. It can be implemented :

Regards, SyTry

Last edited:
I would like to be able to add a custom field, I would even pay a higher price to do this.

I want you to fill in this field before or after purchasing an upgrade to your account.

I would like to be able to add a custom field, I would even pay a higher price to do this.

I want you to fill in this field before or after purchasing an upgrade to your account.
Hello,

I will share an update for this. This system is now implemented ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Thanks, @SyTry . Unfortunal, there seems to be a column missing when creating a custom user profile field:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xs_rcfou_required' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractField.php at line 188
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractField->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Guess you might want to check that.

Thanks, @SyTry . Unfortunal, there seems to be a column missing when creating a custom user profile field:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xs_rcfou_required' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractField.php at line 188
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractField->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Guess you might want to check that.
Did you uninstall the 2.0.0 before installing the 2.0.1 ? @CRUEL-MODZ :unsure:

Did you uninstall the 2.0.0 before installing the 2.0.1 ? @CRUEL-MODZ :unsure:
Uninstalled 2.1 -> installed 2.0 again -> uninstalled 2.0 to get rid of the error above -> installed 2.1 again. 4 new profile fields set up to be required on upgrade (editable, only once), but clicking on account upgrades takes the user directly to the upgrade itself, without the form. Can you confirm that?

Uninstalled 2.1 -> installed 2.0 again -> uninstalled 2.0 to get rid of the error above -> installed 2.1 again. 4 new profile fields set up to be required on upgrade (editable, only once), but clicking on account upgrades takes the user directly to the upgrade itself, without the form. Can you confirm that?

I think I can guess why it is not working with you
The custom fields that you marked as (required), is it in which display location? (personal details / contact details / Preferences)?
1567160268069.png

It is not contact details, right?
I noticed this add-on is only working if the custom field is in (Contact details). Just try to change the display location for any required field to (Contact details) any try, it should work.

Hope it will be fixed in the next update

I think I can guess why it is not working with you
The custom fields that you marked as (required), is it in which display location? (personal details / contact details / Preferences)?
View attachment 209405

It is not contact details, right?
I noticed this add-on is only working if the custom field is in (Contact details). Just try to change the display location for any required field to (Contact details) any try, it should work.

Hope it will be fixed in the next update
Gave it a try, but unfortunal it still that doesn´t work with none of the positions available.

@SyTry , aside form that, could you please run the compiled zip through the dev box, since the hashes.json doesn´t fit and the file health check gives out warnings for 3 of the files.

// french:

Je l'ai essayé, mais malheureusement, il n'en reste pas moins que doesn´t ne fonctionne avec aucun des postes disponibles.

@SyTry, à part cela, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît exécuter le zip compilé à travers la boîte dev, puisque le hashes.json doesn´t fit et le contrôle de santé du fichier donne des avertissements pour 3 de ces fichiers.

I didn't all understand correctly ^^
In french:
Désinstallé 2.1 -> installé 2.0 à nouveau -> désinstallé 2.0 pour éliminer l'erreur ci-dessus -> installé 2.1 à nouveau. 4 nouveaux champs de profil configurés pour être requis lors de la mise à niveau (modifiables, une seule fois), mais en cliquant sur les mises à niveau de compte, l'utilisateur accède directement à la mise à niveau elle-même, sans le formulaire. Pouvez-vous confirmer ?

Top Bottom