[Xen-Soluce] Ban System for Dispute

[Xen-Soluce] Ban System for Dispute [Paid] 2.0.1 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Ban System for Dispute - Ban your users if they are in dispute with paypal

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to ban your users if they are in dispute with paypal.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Ban reason
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/XenSoluce/BanSystemForDispute directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Note :
  • Don't hesitate to...

Read more about this resource...

I confess I didn't understand this add-on very much.
In practice, how does it work? Try to explain better.
How do I know if a user has opened a dispute with paypal?
Hello,

Yes you are right, I need to explain more. This add-on will check if payment is refunded/reversed, downgraded, etc. If there is a dispute in progress the user is banned. ;)

Regards, SyTry

I confess I didn't understand this add-on very much.
In practice, how does it work? Try to explain better.
How do I know if a user has opened a dispute with paypal?
Hello,

I base myself on the message: "Payment refunded/reversed, downgraded." It's not really a dispute but a refusal most of the time it will be equal to a dispute

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes you are right, I need to explain more. This add-on will check if payment is refunded/reversed, downgraded, etc. If there is a dispute in progress the user is banned. ;)

Regards, SyTry

But is it integrated with Paypal APIs?

Ok. So if I understand correctly, if some fool makes a payment for something related to XenForo and then opens a complaint on paypal, he is automatically banned, is that right?

Ok. So if I understand correctly, if some fool makes a payment for something related to XenForo and then opens a complaint on paypal, he is automatically banned, is that right?
Yes, this is working with the default paiements method. This add-on use the system from XenForo to check if payment is refunded, downgraded, etc. If it's the case, the user will be banned. ;)

I guess I have no luck today. What I was looking for is an add-on that checks daily, if an paypal account has received restrictions (can not receive payment / send no payment / suspicious activities / blocked) to detect possible fraud. Take it as a suggestion ;)

Hello,

Is Stripe support possible? I dunno.
This addon has been tested with paypal, but normally it should work with any payment method, because the ban is active when the user is downgraded, so when there is this message: "Payment refunded/reversed, downgraded." the user will be banned, and it will be unbanned when it has this message: "Reversal cancelled, upgrade reactivated.", this message is managed by XF and is generated when the subscription is refunded or the refund is cancelled.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom