Xen Notices [Deleted]

i registered in xenresources.com now how do i get it for free (as mentioned in description of add on)
tnx
How to download Xen Notices
Xen Notices is completely free to existing Notifications users, but the distribution of the add-on is moving to Xen Resources. To claim your free Xen Notices licenses, you will need to register at Xen Resources, and click the "Claim License" button (just above the Add to Cart button).

You will need your FetchApp order number and the email address it was sent to. You will have been sent an email with these details a fairly large number of times. The email subject will be similar to "Downloads for Order 854450387174967" and the email will be sent from notifications@fetchapp.com.

Once you populate your order number and email address, the license will be automatically assigned to you. If you are unable to for whatever reason, then start a conversation with me with as many details as possible.
^
Make sure to message @Chris D and not me :P

How to download Xen Notices
Xen Notices is completely free to existing Notifications users, but the distribution of the add-on is moving to Xen Resources. To claim your free Xen Notices licenses, you will need to register at Xen Resources, and click the "Claim License" button (just above the Add to Cart button).

You will need your FetchApp order number and the email address it was sent to. You will have been sent an email with these details a fairly large number of times. The email subject will be similar to "Downloads for Order 854450387174967" and the email will be sent from notifications@fetchapp.com.

Once you populate your order number and email address, the license will be automatically assigned to you. If you are unable to for whatever reason, then start a conversation with me with as many details as possible.
^
Make sure to message @Chris D and not me :p
How to FetchApp order number ?
any video that can help me or guide me with complete cycle of getting and downloading it?
Any other notice system you know in xenforo ?

tnx

Then you won't get Xen Notices for free. As the description says, it is only free to existing Notifications users ie those of us who purchased that add-on.

If you're interested in Xen Notices then do buy it, it's worth it for the additional features and functionality.
Oh tnx -

I've been waiting for the confirmation email to be sent to my email address for a while now... I'm assuming I can't confirm my purchase without the confirmation email. Can you please see why it won't send the confirmation to me?

Thank you!

Nope should be fine. PM me your email address and the username you registered with and I will investigate :)

If you use this addon plus vaulwiki and you click on xen notes when logged in as admin or reggistered user you get

URL: http://sharepointforum.org/members/br-notes

An exception occurred: Object of class XenForo_Visitor could not be converted to string in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/model/user/vw.php on line 61

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/model/user/vw.php at line 61
  2. vw_User_Model->validate() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/controller/ui/integrate/user/xf.php at line 75
  3. vw_UI_Integrate_User_Controller_XF->get_stack() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/controller/ui/integrate/vw.php at line 242
  4. vw_UI_Integrate_Controller->get_stack() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/controller/ui/integrate/vw.php at line 66
  5. vw_UI_Integrate_Controller->setup() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/vault/core/controller/ui/integrate/vw.php at line 42
  6. vw_UI_Integrate_Controller->integrate() in vw/XenForo/CodeEventListener/Public.php at line 234
  7. vw_XenForo_CodeEventListener_Public::front_controller_post_view()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 183
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thomaswi/sharepointforum.org/index.php at line 13

You should first see if the author of the br-notes add-on is able to make the change to $viewParams I suggested. If they cannot, please let us know so we can permanently disable content integration with that add-on.

Top Bottom