Xen Notices [Deleted]

There's no point in tagging me to tell me you haven't got the email. I haven't got enough information to do anything about that.

Either find an e-mail, or let me know of some way of identifying you so I might be able to re-send it to you.

The update email isn't essential. Just search your inbox for the previous email probably under 'Fetchapp' and 'Notifications', and that same download link will provide the latest version of the download always. :)

Private message @Chris D if you need a new email sent.

The problem here is each developer seems to have a different way of sending new updates out and one forgets how each one does it, thanks I will check for the mail again (y)

I am actually looking at a way of moving all of the Notifications orders (which were made via a service called FetchApp) to XenResources.com which uses my Product Manager.

I'm frankly annoyed at FetchApp that probably the most fundamental part of their functionality - e-mailing users updates - just does not work. I will likely be implementing some functionality into my Product Manager that would allow you to assign a Notifications order (order number and email address required) to a license in my Product Manager.

You will then just need to log on to my site whenever there's an update.

I am actually looking at a way of moving all of the Notifications orders (which were made via a service called FetchApp) to XenResources.com which uses my Product Manager.

I'm frankly annoyed at FetchApp that probably the most fundamental part of their functionality - e-mailing users updates - just does not work. I will likely be implementing some functionality into my Product Manager that would allow you to assign a Notifications order (order number and email address required) to a license in my Product Manager.

You will then just need to log on to my site whenever there's an update.

Well this would be very nice as I looked for an old email and looked again and then looked some more and still nothing :p

I bought it!
Thanks a lot, it's great.

I clicked on the link inside the resource, not the button at the top.

If you release any update, how can I get it?
Thanks again

Notifications [Paid] I bought in 1.8.0. However, version 1.8.0 update is not sent to me. Please kindly be sent to the update.
order number (2JA9376730476715R)

@Chris D thanks for this great addon!
I'll buy it without ask about some coupon. :D
Good job, good luck with sales and please keep it updated! (y)
---
Purchased, installed in 1.4.4 and working absolutely perfect.
thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

I paid for this plugin last summer. Can i upgrade to 1.8.0..? Right now, i can not use it as when i hit create all i get is a white page. How can I upgrade? You have a link? Thanks..

You will have received an email when you purchased, and any subsequent updates will have been emailed to you. Any download link in any email will download the most recent version.

If you let me know your email address or order number I can have another copy emailed to you.

I have seen mixed results with that. The content of the notification is passed into javascript itself. It's possible it won't work as expected.

Top Bottom