Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi first at all thanks for this great gallery :)

When my users rate same Youtube Videos in the gallery the following error occured:

Code:
#0 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1434): XenGallery_DataWriter_Rating->_preSave()
#1 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1373): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#2 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(293): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#3 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionRate()
#4 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /kunden/322930_89250/webseiten/lpl/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(79) "http://letsplay-loud.de/letsplay/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-folge-005.44/rate"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["rating"] => string(1) "5"
    ["media_comment"] => string(39) "Das hat mir wirklich sehr gut gefallen "
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/letsplay/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-folge-005.44/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Also the rating is not saved. Any ideas how to fix it ?

Also I have a Porblem with the notice system. In the main page of the gallery it is not in the right playe, instead it is way too much on the left:

1.webp 2.webp

Picture 1 shows the message an the gallery home and picture 2 on a media site :)

Thanks for your help

Benny

@Chris Deeming Not sure if this has been reported (sorry but very long thread to go through :S), I am apparently using XMG1.2.15 with xF1.2.1, when I go to Media's main/index page, despite being a member or admin, I see the avatars and "Uploaded by:" are wrongly attached. I see my own avatar on the left bottom of the media thumbnails which uploaded by, says memberA. Some are okay some are not.

Can you please confirm whether this is a addon related bug? Thank you :)

yes I already set rate media to allow in user group permission for xen media.. did i missed something?
Do you have it set as "Never" in any user group you are a member of? If so, that's part of the problem. Never should rarely be used - and never if it is a feature in a shared common user group (like the default registered users group).

it's okay i got it.. thanks guys..
Good deal... just be sure that you use the permission capabilities correctly. ALL users (including administrators/moderators) should have the Registered user as their default (main) user group and then any additional ones as secondary. Registered users should have the bare bones minimum that you want users to have and then grant additional to the other groups. If you start out at the beginning doing this it's much easier later (and easier to grasp - something that does take a little time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom