MG 1.1 Xen gallery server error

HannahKang

I keep getting a Xen gallery Server error but am not sure if it is caused by the gallery is there someway to find out or get helpo with this?

Screenshot_3.jpg

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Could you click on one of these entries and then paste the full details here please?

Also which version of XFMG do you currently have installed?

HannahKang

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: filename - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1101
Generated By: Travis, 44 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1101): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/travisbou...', 1101, Array)
#1 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XFA/RMMGCatLayout/Extends/ControllerPublic/Media.php(86): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
#2 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XFA_RMMGCatLayout_Extends_ControllerPublic_Media->actionIndex()
#3 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://www.travisbourbeau.com/forum/index.php?media/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["media/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

HannahKang

Thanks for the help Chris checking version now1.1.8 i have 1.1.10 and updates til june of next year I just havent updated in fear i may break some custom stuff ive done. I can upgrade to see if that solves the problem

also congrats on the 2.0 demo

HannahKang

Thanks Brogan that the add on from XFA but reported to them and they say its not causing it maybe need to reopen a ticket with them