MG 1.1 Xen gallery server error

HannahKang

I keep getting a Xen gallery Server error but am not sure if it is caused by the gallery is there someway to find out or get helpo with this?

Screenshot_3.webp

Could you click on one of these entries and then paste the full details here please?

Also which version of XFMG do you currently have installed?

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: filename - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1101
Generated By: Travis, 44 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1101): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/travisbou...', 1101, Array)
#1 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XFA/RMMGCatLayout/Extends/ControllerPublic/Media.php(86): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
#2 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XFA_RMMGCatLayout_Extends_ControllerPublic_Media->actionIndex()
#3 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://www.travisbourbeau.com/forum/index.php?media/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["media/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Thanks for the help Chris checking version now1.1.8 i have 1.1.10 and updates til june of next year I just havent updated in fear i may break some custom stuff ive done. I can upgrade to see if that solves the problem

also congrats on the 2.0 demo

Top Bottom