[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

No permission to download
Thanks for confirming! Did you have a chance to look at this issue:

Is this a bug or a feature? :p

This is not possible in a responsive structure.
Why do you want this? Let's evaluate if there will be a meaningful feature or not.

@XDinc
I guess I haven't been paying much attention the last few days, because I've just noticed that prefixes are now showing with titles, something I never recall seeing before. Is this intentional? If so, how can I go about not displaying them on titles? TIA

Okay, never mind. I missed both the mention of it in the patch notes (or I forgot) and the option to turn it off - I was looking under the style options. o_O

By the way, it's a nice addition, very cool, it's just that in my case I have some long prefixes and also use Xon's Multi-Prefix, so it was a little cluttered. :D

Last edited:
XDinc updated [XD] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider with a new update entry:

Added New Options and Optimized CSS

View attachment 198798

DEMO

What's New 1.1.0
  • All addon options were re-configured and checked. (XF 2.1.1+)
  • Slider fade effect direction option added.
  • The style properties were reconfigured for the add-on.
  • All detected bugs were fixed.
  • Incorrect phrases have been revised.
  • Visual improvement (design issues) applied and fixed.
  • JS-based loading improvements were made.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello XDinc.

Thanks again for your work.

Can you add the option to dismiss the 'featured slider' for 24h in the next release?

I can see my users complaining about the slider if they look to it every visit in the Forum.

I will add next release I'm working on it.
I wanted you to know I didn't forget.

Great update, thank you very much.

As a suggestion, it would be nice to implement a character limitation for the thread title in the slider.

Also, an option to choose small characters, or all caps for the thread title would also be great.

Hello and thanks for this new update.
Something wrong in my case, even If I hide Username and Date the Username still appears (not the date...)

Capture d’écran 2019-03-24 à 19.50.09.webp

Great update, thank you very much.

As a suggestion, it would be nice to implement a character limitation for the thread title in the slider.

Also, an option to choose small characters, or all caps for the thread title would also be great.

Thanks for your feedback I will add this options next release.
And check style properties for small characters;

I tried to register for downloading, but most fields of the sign up form is in turkish... What should I do?

Top Bottom