XboxGamer.org

When you hover over the tablinks this is how it currently looks >> x-box-default.webp

With the following alterations I think it would be better like this >> xbox-modded.webp

You currently have padding: 2px 0; in the following remove that and add margin-top: 7px;

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks li {
margin-top: 7px;}

And in the following you have line height set at 28px adjust that to 20px and add in the height: 20px;

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks a {
height: 20px;
line-height: 20px; }

Unsure whether you like the latter better but the css above will adjust it to the version I'm suggesting.

When you hover over the tablinks this is how it currently looks >> View attachment 61296

With the following alterations I think it would be better like this >> View attachment 61297

You currently have padding: 2px 0; in the following remove that and add margin-top: 7px;

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks li {
margin-top: 7px;}

And in the following you have line height set at 28px adjust that to 20px and add in the height: 20px;

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks a {
height: 20px;
line-height: 20px; }

Unsure whether you like the latter better but the css above will adjust it to the version I'm suggesting.

I'm actually going to change the entire header with a similar version of xbox.com, just need to figure out a way of doing it haha.
Capture.webp

do you worry that the big Msoft guys will try to take your domain?

i have liveclans.com (not on xenforo, but will be as soon as i sell this fox license) but i really wanted to use an xbox domain - but then i chickened out because i didn't want to build something and then lose it over some domain squatting dispute or something like that!

I contacted microsoft before registering the domain and they have no problems with me using it as a fan site, as long as I indicate that it IS a fan based site and not an official one. Also not allowed to use any official logos or fonts.

Top Bottom