Xbox Preview Members

Taylor J

This is just me hoping and wondering if any of you are Xbox One Preview members and would like to send me an invite to join? I'm wanting to play the 360 games that are released to play today :p.

I'll invite you, what's your gamer tag ?
Thanks, had gotten a friend to invite me right after posting this but forgot to edit that in.

And yeah it's a small list of games right now, more shall be added as time goes on, it all depends on developers and the producers ticking off a box saying that their games can be used for backwards compatibility.

Glad to see that Xbox is finally bringing backwards compatibility to the one. A much needed feature. Also hearing that games run very smoothly, even by comparison to the native 360 installs. Very interested to see how games like Mass Effect run (well, I'd like to see how ME2 runs, but that's not available yet) on the One compared to the 360.

(...might as well do the grovelling routine, as well, see if I can join in on this -- if anyone has a spare invite lingering, would you mind? gt: PGenChris)

I too would love an invite if anyone still has one around. Been part of the 360 preview, bummer they didn't just move us all up if we wanted.
GT is ArbiterlOflAges (lower case L's as dividers)

One invite for me too, please! neutralsingh007 :)

Did you ever get an invite, Neutral Singh? Thanks to Creaky (thank you, Creaky!) I got one and can now send out invites to others, so let me know if you still need one!

I too would love an invite if anyone still has one around. Been part of the 360 preview, bummer they didn't just move us all up if we wanted.
GT is ArbiterlOflAges (lower case L's as dividers)

I can definitely send one if you still need one (if you haven't been sent one already)!

Hey, thanks for your help and patience... i am still waiting for the invite to show up on the xbox... :(

Really? That's unusual. I'm not sure why it hasn't show up yet, but if it still hasn't shown up I'll send another one.

Edit -- It turns out it's Microsoft that processes the invites, not those of us who actually use the Invite Friends feature (it's not an automatic invite, MS has to send it). So it's a delay on their end, since they're processing invites and such, is my guess. Just give it a little time and it should show up :).

ermahgerd. xbox one backwards compatability? Why am I just hearing about this :o. If anyone wants to hook someone up with an invitation I'm available... :whistles:

Top Bottom