• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Wrong avatar being shown

Temery

For some reason my avatar has been changed. The change is not recorded in my change log. But for some reason my avatar has been showing up as a different graphic.

Any ideas?

Edit - I am using version 1.3.4

Temery

For some reason my avatar has been changed. The change is not recorded in my change log. But for some reason my avatar has been showing up as a different graphic.

Any ideas?

Edit - I am using version 1.3.4
Ok, this is getting odd. Note that my avatar to the right is different than my avatar to the left.

image.jpg

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Based on your last edit, are you using a Gravatar? If so, then the changes there would be applied, but if it's browser specific, that would imply that there's some caching going on (outside of XF's control).

Temery

Based on your last edit, are you using a Gravatar? If so, then the changes there would be applied, but if it's browser specific, that would imply that there's some caching going on (outside of XF's control).
I am not using a gravatar. Another odd happening - one user's avatar replaced the banner graphic.

image.jpg M

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This sounds like an issue on your device then specifically.

Can you provide a link where we can see the issue?