1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WP multisite SSO

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by LPH, Apr 22, 2012.

1. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have Jaime's Xenscript bridge installed and am enjoying using it. However, when I visit a blog with a different domain name (same install) then I am forced to log in again. Is there a way to get one single login?

Now, the SSO add on here requires different domains - different XF installations. I only have one WP install set as a multisite and one XF; that is, there is only one database of users in XF and these are used to log into WP. I want all the sites to link to /community for one domain but there needs to be one login and not a login multiple times.

Hopefully this is clear.

Are there any suggestions?

2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

ask SSO questions in the SSO thread.

3. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

The post was not done in the SSO because it also deals with XenScript's product. It was a choice and can be moved if the moderator's choose.

In case others trip over this ... for the answer ... the SSO add on is for different XF installations, period.

It looks like there is no known solution to what I want using WP multisite enabled and XF.