Would you move to XenForo Forum (alone) or wait for XenForo with CMS?

Hemanth

Ok, a follow-up poll for the thread Is there a CMS Planned? to approximately measure the customer mindset!

I've read here and in vB.com that a lot users will buy a Xenforo license to play with it but a portion of them (including me) won't make the actual move to it in the Forum only state.

It seems many users think that a forum only website is concept of the past and for better traffic, user experience, ads & revenue we need conent pages and a well integrated system to manage it. We are in need of a simple, efficient, fast, easy to use, good-looking CMS to manage our articles, news and reviews.

So please vote and tell us what you think? Once released, would you use XF for your website as a Forum only package or would you wait for the CMS integrated version to be released?

Who in hell needs a CMS? What happened with the old nice HTML/PHP sites? Hah. I'll stick with the forum only and maybe get a CMS if there is one released and worth using! :)
Yeah, I used to do that. Then the sites went out of date by about 3 years cause I couldn't be arsed to format what I wanted to say into HTML.

Wordpress or Joomla just makes things easier, and I update my sites much more often.

Top Bottom