World of Warcraft players

Cupara

Here I am again in the Offtopic forum during another boring class. Anyway, got a phone call before class from Gamestop that they are taking Cataclysm pre-orders tomorrow so I go and look around, apparently they are wanting an Oct 1st release but they are unsure if they will make that target date or not.

So for those who play, do you plan to play Cataclysm? If so, what do you look forward to the most?

For me I look forward to the Deathwing raid, that will be fun as anything.

How do you know you're a nerd... when you wait in line opening day just to pre-order :)

JK I love video games too :)

Cataclysm brings a whole slew of changes. The ones i am waiting on the most are getting to try out the new classes. What i am not looking forward to is losing all my talents and going to a complete new system. What i like about one of the changes is finally flying in the old world. Also looking forward to all the new high end content.

I used to be the one waiting in line. But now that i know that i can still get the collectors edition even weeks after it comes out at Fry's, then i won't spend my time in line waiting for it anymore. lol

I might start playing again then, level from 0 and actually enjoy the game once again. Raiding got too boring.

Hate to break it to you, raiding has been the same since day 1. Nothing has changed since release except the size of the raids.

Cataclysm brings a whole slew of changes. The ones i am waiting on the most are getting to try out the new classes. What i am not looking forward to is losing all my talents and going to a complete new system. What i like about one of the changes is finally flying in the old world. Also looking forward to all the new high end content.

I used to be the one waiting in line. But now that i know that i can still get the collectors edition even weeks after it comes out at Fry's, then i won't spend my time in line waiting for it anymore. lol
I hear you, the main thing I'm looking forward to is the flying in Azeroth as well as the new high end content. The new talent system sounds promising but I can't speak much on that since I'm not even sure how the changes will affect tank, heal, and dps specs.

I still wait in line as I can with others to start experiencing everything nearly 8 to 10 hours sooner than those who wait. Plus pre-ordering CE just means I'm guaranteed a CE without waiting weeks for Gamestop to get more of them in stock.

I might start playing again then, level from 0 and actually enjoy the game once again. Raiding got too boring.
I have 7 80s, 1 at 75, and another at 55. I want to play a goblin and worgen but don't know if I want to delete my 55 to make a goblin and worgen. I may do that and just start the class over again.

Going in to pre-order my collectors editions again tomorrow morning.
Same, I already ordered the regular version, going in tomorrow morning to upgrade them to CE.

You hit that right on the spot. I don't like it anymore. Got major burned out big time.
Also on raiding, since they eliminated 40 man raids it has become a bit more interesting. Though the content has changed quite a bit, I'm actually happy with the new raids.

I see nothing in Cataclysm that interests me. I likely won't buy it. I only do level 60 content anyways so I will just keep doing that.

I rather appreciate playing League Of Legends aka LOL which is issued from the DoTa mod which existed on wow.

Tis why i am casual now, as not to bear with all the other BS in the game. So i now get to somewhat enjoy the game and don't have to hear no one whine about anything.

Wife aggro? what is that? LOL!

Wife aggro is a real thing. It's when you are gathering bad things from the significant other and either you stop playing or you feel how nice the couch is that night.

Top Bottom