wordpress to cloud XF

Hello
I see there is a plugin called XFtoWP and would like to know if it's compatible with XF cloud version which I am interested to buy. Also for the cloud version does the site move fast enough from any country? What is the loading time if possible to know?

I also have Memberpress installed in my WP, will that work with XF cloud version?

Thank you

I believe the XFtoWP add-on just makes use of the various APIs within both softwares to do what it does so it should be okay.

Geographical location shouldn’t be an issue generally.

Unfortunately I have no experience personally with Memberpress so we’d need more information on how that works to be sure.

I see there is a plugin called XFtoWP and would like to know if it's compatible with XF cloud version which I am interested to buy.
The only requirement is access to the XF API (confirmed here), which is part of the Cloud offering so that's no issue. Most of the heavy lifting of the plugin is done from the WordPress side, and just needs to plug into your forums API data to work.

I also have Memberpress installed in my WP, will that work with XF cloud version?
MemberPress is actually the most popular integration used with the plugin, and we have basic features covered like capturing usergroup promotions and register on purchase, send message/alerts and other fun stuff.

Top Bottom