• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

anyone figured out how to fix the search box alignment when using this with flexille dark? (look at the style authors own guild website home page for an example)

I fudged it by altering flexille darks own search box width but only cos I couldn't find where to alter the behind bit in the wordpress files.

This theme is still unfinished, I will be uninstaling it like you have.

It's a real shame tho because it had a lot of potential and if the kinks can be ironed out it would be a must have.
Agreed.

Have you thought of using the XenPorta (portal)?

I have a version coming just a bit later on today that adds the rest of the formatting in. I'm testing it right now. I'm also reworking the way menus work, it's not quite done yet I'm testing it on my site now but it's not perfect yet.

I have a version coming just a bit later on today that adds the rest of the formatting in. I'm testing it right now. I'm also reworking the way menus work, it's not quite done yet I'm testing it on my site now but it's not perfect yet.

I'm really looking forward to this. Will we be able to have 3 rows and format text?

Thanks for all your hard work

How are thing going bambua, looking forward to test it :D

Day or two late but I uploaded the changes, test it out if you see something not running well with the styling let me know.

Also I need a couple people to test the dynamic menus I'll have them ready by weeks end, if you're interested toss me a private conversation :D

Day or two late but I uploaded the changes, test it out if you see something not running well with the styling let me know.

Also I need a couple people to test the dynamic menus I'll have them ready by weeks end, if you're interested toss me a private conversation :D

I downloaded the folder in the first post but the styling still doesn't work

Top Bottom