Wordpress bridge and W3TC

Spartan

I am looking for a Wordpress bridge. The one I've seen (xenscripts) seems to be incomparable with W3 Total Cache.

Can anyone suggest a bridge that works with W3TC?

What is needed is a bridge that goes from Wordpress TO Xenforo. Not Xenforo to Wordpress. Accounts are created in Wordpress and these user accounts need to be in sync with Xenforo. The Xenscripts addon does it the opposite way and doesn't work well with Wordpress plugins that rely on the member database such as paid content and membership plugins.

What is needed is a bridge that goes from Wordpress TO Xenforo. Not Xenforo to Wordpress. Accounts are created in Wordpress and these user accounts need to be in sync with Xenforo. The Xenscripts addon does it the opposite way and doesn't work well with Wordpress plugins that rely on the member database such as paid content and membership plugins.

Register at Xenscripts.com and let your opinion be known.
Lots of people feel that way.
Jamie might buckle if he keeps hearing the same story :)

Jamie, and others, have mentioned that the native user tools in Wordpress are very crude vs. what Xenforo has.

Jamie, and others, have mentioned that the native user tools in Wordpress are very crude vs. what Xenforo has.

This.

Personally, I'd rather the emphasis was on exporting the existing users/posts/etc from WP into a similar structure using the XF engine.

Top Bottom