Woot! Pricing and Release info :D

Kim

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/beta-release-date-and-pricing.3876/

Oh yeah baby!
ohyeah.gif

Pricing and release details are excellent. I can't wait. :D The re-activiation fee seems fair to me. I'm just hoping it's not over $100. If the customer is put in a situation where they might buy a brand-new license over upgrading their current one, you're doing something wrong (see: vB4 upgrade fee). :)

This has been asked by a couple people as well. Bulk pricing won't be offered from the beginning. It is something we can re-evaluate in the future.
Can this answer be put in the Random Questions thread, or perhaps as a note in the announcement too if the question has been coming up a few times already? I assume it will be more likely to come up more when it actually goes on sale too.

I'll stick my estimate between 500 - 1000 licenses sold in the first 48hrs. The guys deserve it for what they have produced IMHO, let alone what their families have put up with loosing them for the time taken, and further time coming to get it at Gold.
I was going to say 1000 the first week, but why would someone wait the extra days? Maybe 500 the first 24 hours!

So, who's definition of "gold" are we talking? In VB-speak it's already gold!

Top Bottom