[WMTech] User Blocking System

[WMTech] User Blocking System [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($39.00)
@wmtech

Im using [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3 and with new posts/threads widget active in the sidebar, it doesn't hide what it should when you visit a thread.

I can still see quote. like etc of the ignored user.

@wmtech

Im using [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3 and with new posts/threads widget active in the sidebar, it doesn't hide what it should when you visit a thread.

I can still see quote. like etc of the ignored user.

We are not aware of any problems with WF, we use WF at our sites also. But if the specific widget does not respect the default XenForo ignore conventions it could be possible that ignored and blocked users are shown within the widget.

However, of you think this is a bug and we should check it out, please open a support ticket at https://wmtech.net/ and allow us to see the problem at your site and find out if this is a problem we have to solve.

Its been worked on and will be released once it's ready.

Do you think you could be a bit more specific? I understand developers love to throw that line away, but for those of us running business', it's really not an acceptable answer. I just need to know if we wait, or if we employ a freelancer to complete this work for us.

Top Bottom