[WMTech] User Blocking System

[WMTech] User Blocking System [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($39.00)
@wmtech please add a staff function to force 2 members to block each other.
I don't need members to have functions to block each other. I only want staff to have the function to activate a total block between 2 members.
There is no addon that does this.

One more question before I buy, does this also block content from "XFA Better Blogs" and sonnb's Xenforo Media Gallery/videos?

One more question before I buy, does this also block content from "XFA Better Blogs" and sonnb's Xenforo Media Gallery/videos?

From the description of this add-on:
[WMTech] User Blocking System said:
The add-on supports the default XenForo product and the following third party add-ons out of the box: XenForo Media Gallery (XFMG), XenForo Resource Manager (XFRM) Showcase by XenAddons and XenZine Articles.

Means: It is not tested with XFA Better Blogs. But if that add-on is coded with default XF ignore coding standards, there is a good chance for it to work out of the box.

Getting an issue where the user can see blank posts:

0NL2eg7.png

I need to force this on two users is it possible for admin to do that?
It is and it isn't...
You cannot through the add-on itself.
Having had to to this repeatedly before ourselves, this is what we do;
Find the tables in the DB and edit the to > from entries with the id's of both but then repeat it, in opposites so it's a full block from both.
Example;
From ID = 123 to ID 345
From ID = 345 to ID 123
Hope that helps?

It is and it isn't...
You cannot through the add-on itself.
Having had to to this repeatedly before ourselves, this is what we do;
Find the tables in the DB and edit the to > from entries with the id's of both but then repeat it, in opposites so it's a full block from both.
Example;
From ID = 123 to ID 345
From ID = 345 to ID 123
Hope that helps?
Thank you :)

I see this has been requested more than once. hopefully they will implement it :)

I need to force this on two users is it possible for admin to do that?
You're welcome. :)
Yes it has and hopefully it will be, but so far nothing. Who knows though in time...

As it is not the intention of our add-on to act as a solution to discipline users, we won't add this feature to it. The default XenForo (version 1) ignore feature (blocking is in fact just a double ignore) is not as solid as we would like it to be and should therefore not be used to solve such user problems.

We will see if it may be possible to add this feature into the XF2 version.

Top Bottom