[WMTech] Time Spent Online

[WMTech] Time Spent Online [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($19.00)
Excited!

Getting an error when trying to install. I have the XF 2.0 version installed and enabled. Tried disabling and still having the same issue.

1580507291028.webp

Excited!

Getting an error when trying to install. I have the XF 2.0 version installed and enabled. Tried disabling and still having the same issue.

View attachment 217547

If you have problems, please open a support ticket at https://wmtech.net/ for fastest service.

For now, the old Yugensoft product and the most recent version for XF 2.1 cannot be installed beside each other at the same forum. You would need to uninstall the Yugensoft Product before our updated product can be installed.

Please do the following to save your collected members time values:
  1. Open the XenForo ACP and go to Users > Member statistics
  2. Find the line named "Most Time online" and delete it.
  3. Install the new WMTech Time Spent Online product. It should install without problems and take over all collected values
  4. Immediatelly after installation uninstall (NOT only disable!) the old Yugensoft product.
Don't forget to take database backups before the installation.

If you have any further problems, please open a support ticket for customers with valid support access at https://wmtech.net/

wmtech updated [WMTech] Time Spent Online with a new update entry:

v2.0.2: Bugfix & New Features Version

Bug Fix & New Feature Release

This upgrade is recommended for all customers.

Changelog:

FIX: Fixed bug with phrases
FIX: Cleaned some code
FIX: Removed unused orphaned template
FIX: Removed unnecessary controller extension
FIX: Added default permissions to setup routine

What's New?
  • Added 2 new permissions (View Only Own TSO, Bypass TSO Privacy)
  • Rephrased some phrases to better understand the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1584383290572.webp

really. u thinking you are more important then me. its really easy to buy your products with nulled websites.who banned my email adrees, who is ****ing this this guy, ı am %100 procent legal. u ? u just try to get some money from xenforo, nothing more..... put your ass your stupid product man .......

View attachment 220677

really. u thinking you are more important then me. its really easy to buy your products with nulled websites.who banned my email adrees, who is ****ing this this guy, ı am %100 procent legal. u ? u just try to get some money from xenforo, nothing more..... put your ass your stupid product man .......

It seems that you have been using an email address of a freemail provider that is not allowed to register at our site due to many abusive registrations (or maybe bought to often from nulled sites?). But you used gmail at your second attempt, which went through. Also we need to know your real personal name or your real company name to license our products to. If the data given is not verifyable, the registration will be denied. So you need to contact us anyway.

See:

We recommend to open a support ticket at our site if there are any problems with a registration. We can work with you in person to get you registered, if your are really 100% legal.

You will never know my real name. Actually you should know my name with paypal receipt. Your small brain can not work. I will buy this now with null websites because u dont deserve that. just respect man!!!!!!

Ps. You blame me to have nnuled website

@Chris D , please ban his works. He blammed to have nulled website.

u just try to get some money from xenforo, nothing more.....
Out of his 47 products he's posted on xF, more than half are free. Each of the paid ones is value priced for what they are. This is not someone who is gouging and it is not someone who hasn't outright GIVEN to this community.

I applaud his efforts to fight thievery and wish all Devs did so, apparently so effectively.

With the latest version, does it support counting for the last X days only?
Like: User has spent at least X seconds last X Days

Sample for Post and Threads (from other addon).

1595606512074.webp

Is it possible to summerize the time so something like this "32 days 9 hours 24 minutes 40 seconds" becomes something like this "~1 month"

Reactions: Len
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1690]: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(? - db-1.session_activity.view_date)'

Code:
                UPDATE xf_user AS user
                INNER JOIN xf_session_activity AS session_activity
                    ON (session_activity.user_id > 0 AND session_activity.user_id = user.user_id)
                SET user.wmt_time_spent = user.wmt_time_spent + (IF((? - session_activity.view_date) < ?, (? - session_activity.view_date), 0)),
                    user.wmt_true_last_activity = ?
                WHERE session_activity.user_id = ?

Please use the support ticket system at our site https://wmtech.net/ to report problems.

This will guarantee the fastest possible response, since we do not monitor all add-on threads here daily.

Thank you.

Very frustrating that this AddOn is unmaintained! :(

This add-on is fully maintained for it's designated XF versions and support as well as bug fixes will be provided to all license holders within their support period. All support tickets at our site are answered within hours.

Top Bottom