Keep track of a members total time spent online in the forum

cgunes

I would like to keep track of members total time spent online. But this should exclude inactivity periods like having the forum page open overnight. Maybe a timeout setting after any activity can be the solution for not including the inactive time periods. I will use this total time spent in the forum as a criteria to give more privileges to members and upgrade their usergroups.
Do you know of any addon that already does this?

Last edited:
Also, I just saw this in the admin:

Error Info
ErrorException: exec() has been disabled for security reasons - library/Andy/AudioPlus/DataWriter.php:182
Generated By: rJames, Yesterday at 1:26 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'exec() has been...', '/home/vicontr/p...', 182, Array)
#1 /home/vicontr/public_html/community/library/Andy/AudioPlus/DataWriter.php(182): exec('curl -XDELETE '...')
#2 /home/vicontr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(578): Andy_AudioPlus_DataWriter->save()
#3 /home/vicontr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#4 /home/vicontr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/vicontr/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(119) "http://vi-control.net/community/thr...t-atmosphere-patches-you-used.62586/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["message_html"] => string(43) "<p>Don't know if this file got through.</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(110) "http://vi-control.net/community/thr...e-out-what-atmosphere-patches-you-used.62586/"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "320cebdc46d0a46fb01f7af6b3ebaf37"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1499887517"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1496879501"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(89) "/community/threads/using-logic-need-to-figure-out-what-atmosphere-patches-you-used.62586/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Top Bottom