[WMTech] Time Spent Online

[WMTech] Time Spent Online [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($9.00)
^^Cannot wait.

One thing I'm confused about -

All other license holders will be offered to renew their license for the price we will charge for renewal of the product originally licensed, as soon as we start to sell the product in our store. You won't need to repurchase your license again. You will however need to register at our support site and proof your existing license to us. This will happen manually, so please expect some time for processing. Once you are registered as a license holder at our site you may purchase any renewals and open support tickets at any time.

I originally purchased this from Yugensoft, will I need to re-purchase it or "renew" it again in order to have the version compatible with XF2.1 when it releases or will the license I already have cover that?

Thanks,
CJ

I originally purchased this from Yugensoft, will I need to re-purchase it or "renew" it again in order to have the version compatible with XF2.1 when it releases or will the license I already have cover that?

Depends on your purchase date. Yugensoft sold the add-ons with a support period. Within that period you could download any new version for free. If the support period is over, you have to purchase a renewal.

Got it, okay thanks. Purchased a while ago so will likely have to purchase again.

Please do update this thread when 2.1 becomes available :)

Top Bottom