[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info

[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($48.00)
Been getting some server errors when using the spam cleaner since installing this add-on that we weren't getting before:

I cannot see how our add-on should be involved with that.
It does not do anything with the "xf_user_ban" table at all.
Your problem must have other reasons.

If this helps:
Looks like you have duplicate entries (user ids) in your "xf_user_ban" table. You need to grep your library folder for "xf_user_ban" and look at the results. Ths may give you a hint about the culprit add-on for your error.

Also, it may help to manually delete the entry for "95772" from xf_user_ban since your spam cleaning process looks like it wants to insert this user a second time. But this is a guess only. ;)

Last edited:
Looks like you have duplicate entries (user ids) in your "xf_user_ban" table. You need to grep your library folder for "xf_user_ban" and look at the results. Ths may give you a hint about the culprit add-on for your error.
Code:
library# grep -iR "xf_user_ban" *
XenForo/Install/Data/MySql.php:$tables['xf_user_ban'] = "
XenForo/Install/Data/MySql.php: CREATE TABLE xf_user_ban (
XenForo/Install/Upgrade/1020034-120b4.php:                      ALTER TABLE `xf_user_ban` ADD `triggered` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'
XenForo/Model/Banning.php:                              FROM xf_user_ban AS user_ban
XenForo/Model/Banning.php:                      FROM xf_user_ban AS user_ban
XenForo/DataWriter/User.php:                    $db->delete('xf_user_ban',  "user_id = $userIdQuoted");
XenForo/DataWriter/UserBan.php:                 'xf_user_ban' => array(
XenForo/DataWriter/UserBan.php:         return array('xf_user_ban' => $this->_getBanningModel()->getBannedUserById($id));
XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php:                           if ($ban = $this->_sourceDb->fetchRow('SELECT * FROM xf_user_ban WHERE user_id = ?', $user['user_id']))

Code:
library# grep -iR "xf_user_ban" *
XenForo/Install/Data/MySql.php:$tables['xf_user_ban'] = "
XenForo/Install/Data/MySql.php: CREATE TABLE xf_user_ban (
XenForo/Install/Upgrade/1020034-120b4.php:                      ALTER TABLE `xf_user_ban` ADD `triggered` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'
XenForo/Model/Banning.php:                              FROM xf_user_ban AS user_ban
XenForo/DataWriter/User.php:                    $db->delete('xf_user_ban',  "user_id = $userIdQuoted");
XenForo/DataWriter/UserBan.php:                 'xf_user_ban' => array(
XenForo/DataWriter/UserBan.php:         return array('xf_user_ban' => $this->_getBanningModel()->getBannedUserById($id));
XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php:                           if ($ban = $this->_sourceDb->fetchRow('SELECT * FROM xf_user_ban WHERE user_id = ?', $user['user_id']))

Again, this problem is not related to our add-on and also cannot be caused by our add-on.

I would try to ask XenForo about how this can happen (duplicate entry in "xf_user_ban").

if multiaccount detected, can I know by what option it detected?
IP? cookies? something else?

This add-on has absolutely no false positives (it also does not use IP detection). I've never seen a need to know what exact method triggered the detection.

If it reports a multiple account, you can be sure the same computer was used by those members.

if multiaccount detected, can I know by what option it detected?
IP? cookies? something else?

This add-on uses several sophisticated and uncommon methods to detect multiple accounts. It does not use IP information, because this is very unreliable.

Mostly several methods are triggered together if a multiple account is detected (at least 1 method will trigger an report). There is absolutely no informative reason to report the method(s) which triggered the alarm, because each one of them is 100% reliable.

When developing this add-on we aimed to prevent any false positive reports. If it could be a false alarm, there would simply be be no alarm.

I registered on your site to buy this, but can't as Your account is currently awaiting confirmation..
No e mail has been sent, I clicked the re send twice checked my spam folder but nothing
Any help....

I registered on your site to buy this, but can't as Your account is currently awaiting confirmation..
No e mail has been sent, I clicked the re send twice checked my spam folder but nothing
Any help....

I can see your registration. Mandrill reports the confirmation email to you as "Delivered".

I can only ask you to open a ticket at our site https://wmtech.net/ and confirm your email address to us. If you did not wrote a typo, the problem has to be found at your mail provider.

I also could activate your account manually but would prefer to check your mail address first.

Thanks!

Thanks all sorted now
Nice and fast responses on here and on your site

And finally I have a multiple account detector which actually works perfectly, no data base errors and does exactly what it should do
Great product, service and well worth the few $ to buy, and easy to install and set up.

1. wmtechlc.phpFile not found.

There is no such file in this add-on.

This file check error comes from Double Post Merge, you've also licensed. To solve it, please upload the files in your Double Post Merge package again and take special care to upload ALL files of the package to your server.

Hello, I found a problem.

I am using log in as user by waindigo. Each account that i log in with Login as User function will be marked as multiple account.

Could you please to exclude log in activty through Log in as User function?

Thanks!

@wmtech

After using this add on, it hides Credit tabs own by Credit Premium add on from *******. Please help!

ebd5d5285bf8b0fdc7db85a3127a4f6d.png

I am using log in as user by waindigo. Each account that i log in with Login as User function will be marked as multiple account.

This is an expected behavior. If you log in as another user with the same computer, both accounts will be tagged.

After using this add on, it hides Credit tabs own by Credit Premium add on from *******. Please help!

Please open a support ticket at our site https://wmtech.net/ and give us the credentials for ACP access. We may be able to modify the template modifications of *******s credits add-on to prevent that behavior.

This is an expected behavior. If you log in as another user with the same computer, both accounts will be tagged.

Please open a support ticket at our site https://wmtech.net/ and give us the credentials for ACP access. We may be able to modify the template modifications of *******s credits add-on to prevent that behavior.
A ticket sent.

I really need log in as user add on. Any idea how to exclude this action?

many thanks

I really need log in as user add on. Any idea how to exclude this action?

It seems like the "Login as User" add-on simply skips the password authentication and logs you effectively in with the other account. In that case XF cannot differentiate any more and sees you as the other user.

The best solution would be to recode the "Log In as User" add-on in a way to just give you the rights of the other account but not effectively log you in as the other user.

I don't think there is an easy solution for that. A workaround would be to exempt each user you log in as before you do so and delete the exemption after you've logged out as him. This could theoretically also be done automatically with an code extension to the "Log In as User" add-on, but I am currently not able to give you a quote for it to be coded because we are not familiar with that add-on. If you are interested, please ask for it at our site.

It seems like the "Login as User" add-on simply skips the password authentication and logs you effectively in with the other account. In that case XF cannot differentiate any more and sees you as the other user.

The best solution would be to recode the "Log In as User" add-on in a way to just give you the rights of the other account but not effectively log you in as the other user.

I don't think there is an easy solution for that. A workaround would be to exempt each user you log in as before you do so and delete the exemption after you've logged out as him. This could theoretically also be done automatically with an code extension to the "Log In as User" add-on, but I am currently not able to give you a quote for it to be coded because we are not familiar with that add-on. If you are interested, please ask for it at our site.
Thanks

Hi, noticed on the description of this addon here at Xenforo is says Branding/Copyright Notice Removal:
This add-on features no branding visible to the public. but then on you website it says an additional payment is required to remove copyright/branding. Which is it ?
Thanks

Hi, noticed on the description of this addon here at Xenforo is says Branding/Copyright Notice Removal:
This add-on features no branding visible to the public. but then on you website it says an additional payment is required to remove copyright/branding. Which is it ?
Thanks

Starting with version 1.0.3 of this add-on a small common WMTech brand notice is shown at the website where this add-on is installed. This will also continue with the soon to be released version 1.1.0. Prior to version 1.0.2 no branding notice was shown.

A screenshot and a description can be found here:
https://wmtech.net/threads/copyright-notice-branding-and-removal-information.17/

The Branding/Copyright Notice can be removed with the Branding Removal Option available at our online shop.

We've updated the description of this add-on. Thanks for notifying us about it.

Top Bottom