[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info

[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($48.00)
@wmtech how many days you need to write your answer? Do you call this "support" for a paid add-on which isn't able to work at least as good as the free ones do?

No, still not working.

This add-on is working as expected and as stated in our description (XenForo 1.3 with default style and no other add-ons).

If you experience any problems at your site, please make sure that all template modifications are applied well (only green numbers, no grey or red numbers) and the files are uploaded correctly and without modification (Tools > File Health Check).

If you still experience problems, please send us a private conversations with your URL and login data, so we can take a look at it.

Sorry, but we cannot help you if you just state "this does not work" in a public forum.

Thank you for using our add-on, we are sure we can get it to work with you if the needed informations are provided.

Sorry, but we cannot help you if you just state "this does not work" in a public forum.
You should ask for the info you need to be send via PC then and not leave your customers waiting for your answer.

Anyway, I'll send you a PC with more info.9

@Wesker:
There seems to be a template modification compatibility issue with another add-on or your style.

But this can be solved easily:
Please make sure that all template modifications (ACP > Appearance > Template Modifications) of this add-on do show only green numbers after the activated checkbox in each line. If some of them are showing grey or red numbers click at the modification name to open them, reduce the "Execution Order" value by 1 and save.

To solve the ACP compatibility issue, activate Debug Mode, go to ACP > Development > Admin Template Mods and check the status of the acp modifications also. In case of any red or grey numbers do the same as above.

If you cannot do this yourself, we'll happily do it for you if you provide admin access to your acp (via private conversation) and also activate debug mode for us during the short time we need to work on that.

I already reduced the "Execution Order" value to 1 in ACP > Appearance > Template Modifications and in ACP > Development > Admin Template Mods but still they show red numbers in them and the issues still isn't solve yet. Did I miss something?

Attachments

• sticky.webp
    sticky.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
  • sticky2.webp
    sticky2.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 16
Your red number is really "23"? How many styles do you have installed?

Can you pls click at the field with the green and red numbers and send me a screenshot of the popup via PN?

Alternativly pls send me your forum URL and access data, so we can take a look at your customized "member_view" template ourselves.

Your red number is really "23"? How many styles do you have installed?

Can you pls click at the field with the green and red numbers and send me a screenshot of the popup via PN?

Alternativly pls send me your forum URL and access data, so we can take a look at your customized "member_view" template ourselves.

Sent you a PM.

Hi,

Can you send me another download link please, as the link I have only allows me to download sticky user banning, where I purchased both sticky user banning and sticky multiple accounts at the same time from you.

Cheers.

Hi,

Can you send me another download link please, as the link I have only allows me to download sticky user banning, where I purchased both sticky user banning and sticky multiple accounts at the same time from you.

Cheers.

I'll resend the link to you.

However, if you've purchased the bundle, both packages can be downloaded at the same location.

Does this work with the latest version of Xenforo?
Are there any errors?
Is it fully supported once bought or not?

ok, now that I have purchased and installed, how does this get triggered? Does it check users on sign in? registration? I dont really understand the Script Trigger Interval - what does that do and how often does it run. What qualifies as number of users on site? Does it run via deferred? The number of concurrent users on our site varies from a few dozen in the dead of night in the middle of the offseason to 10,000 at the top peaks, overall we are a very spiky site, so I dont really want some heavy script to kick in when the site is at its busiest.

This will be triggered automatically. The script trigger interval should be set to the approximate number of users accessing your site simultaneously. This setting will be removed in the next version. Basically it sets how often the detection will be triggered. The smaller the number, the often it checks the users.

If you have between 12 and 10.000 users online you may set it to 1000 or 2000?

But as I said, with the next version it will set itself dynamically depending on how busy your site is.

The script itself is not that heavy and runs at some very busy forums currently without problems. We do code all ours add-ons with very large sites in mind.

TBH,your response didn't make that much sense, would it not have been easier just to say that on average a user gets checked every 'X' page views? Where 'X' is the value you set? And I dont see why the size of the forum should matter at all considering it checks just the user, it's not as if the script goes through every user n the site. Questionable how hard it is on the client considering all that flash object stuff. Also you could make it more efficient by exiting the script for the ajax call and doing away with the XF rendering which doesn't get viewed

This does not work the way you think.

The setting is there because it is not necessary to check each user at each singe page view. It is fully sufficient to check him once (or twice, to be sure) per session. If this setting is set to the number of congruent users at your site (according to your XenForo online statistics), each single user wil be checked app. every 15 minutes. The add-on also forces a check at each login and register.

This whole trigger interval routine is currently being reworked on. The script will detect the size of the forum it is installed automatically in the future.

Again, you may want to set it to 1000 or 2000 given the size of your forum (up to 10.000 congruent users).

Last edited:
It is good to see it reworked, but I'm not overly concerned as it seems fairly lightweight, although I've also just noticed it triggers every time you hit forum_list as well as being every X number of page views - its all in the template modification.

Top Bottom