[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info

[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($48.00)
I agree that.

So if you modify your price the 20$, 2 person ready for buy 40$ :) However i m sure, you will sell it more if you modify the price.
For now, too expensive for this property

Again, please do not rant about the price. The add-on is more than worth it, if you need such a feature.
Price bashing is also against the policy of this site. Thank you.

Judging by the description this uses ever cookie?

The detection engine is unique from everything seen until now at any forum software and was inspired by the ideas of the famous, but very overloaded evercookie library to feature multiple cross-browser detection. It not only uses standard HTTP cookies, but also Flash Cookies (Local Shared Objects), a png picture with encrypted content, HTTP eTags, Web Cache, window.name caching, userData storage (IE only), HTML5 Session Storage, HTML5 Local Storage, HTML5 Global Storage (IE only) and HTML5 SQLite Database Storage. So, simply deleting cookies won't help your users to protect their accounts from being detected.

@Clickfinity : look at the "Overview":

License Info & Disclaimer:
This software is licensed (not sold) to you to be used at a single installation of XenForo only. You need a second license if you'll use it at another forum with a non-local URL.

@Clickfinity : look at the "Overview":

Thanks (y) - not sure why I missed that; I thought I'd read all of the overview but obviously didn't take it all in properly ... :confused:

Would anyone currently using this add-on care to give some feedback / a review on how it works (preferably in comparison with similar add-ons they may have tried)?

Our add-ons are coded for our own purposes and we package them because we think someone may have interest in them. If you like to buy it, do it. If not, don't do it. But please do not rant about the price. It won't go down.

Fine I wont talk about the price. Instead "I am interested in your addon" but for some strange reason...... I am not interested. Again it's not the addon..... It must be something else..... Hmmmmm.

Can I request Sub Accounts feature?
If a user become a specific user-group, he will have permission to add sub accounts (like normal accounts) but these account will be protected from Multiple Account Detector.

Thank you.

Can I request Sub Accounts feature?
If a user become a specific user-group, he will have permission to add sub accounts (like normal accounts) but these account will be protected from Multiple Account Detector.

Thank you.

This is already kind of implemented. You exempt each user account (or user group) from being detected.

Is this add-on getting blocked by privacy "protectors" such browsers, adblock, Ghostery etc, or even worse the website it self because is using your add-on to track users?

Thanks.

Not sure why people are complaining about the price. To be fair, all these mods are bargains. Go get a custom programmer to make the same mod and get ready for a huge bill in the thousands.

Is this add-on getting blocked by privacy "protectors" such browsers, adblock, Ghostery etc, or even worse the website it self because is using your add-on to track users?

No.
This add-on uses the same technology like Amazon, Adobe and several other web sites.

Technical related issue. All permissions and configurations updated on both the control panel page and user group permissions. However, the following issues are happening:

1). The Multi Account Info Tab isn't appearing on member usernames - http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/smai_userprofilelist-png.72060/

2). This page, I have the "Credits Premium" Mod activated and what it does is actually overlapping it and using it's slide in the users profile backend page - http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/acp-list-png.72065/

I will message you some screenshots privately.

By the way, #1 is the only issue where I can't fix it. #2 I can just disable your sticky multiple mod anytime I need to use credits so not a big issue.

@Wesker:
There seems to be a template modification compatibility issue with another add-on or your style.

But this can be solved easily:
Please make sure that all template modifications (ACP > Appearance > Template Modifications) of this add-on do show only green numbers after the activated checkbox in each line. If some of them are showing grey or red numbers click at the modification name to open them, reduce the "Execution Order" value by 1 and save.

To solve the ACP compatibility issue, activate Debug Mode, go to ACP > Development > Admin Template Mods and check the status of the acp modifications also. In case of any red or grey numbers do the same as above.

If you cannot do this yourself, we'll happily do it for you if you provide admin access to your acp (via private conversation) and also activate debug mode for us during the short time we need to work on that.

@Wesker:
There seems to be a template modification compatibility issue with another add-on or your style.

But this can be solved easily:
Please make sure that all template modifications (ACP > Appearance > Template Modifications) of this add-on do show only green numbers after the activated checkbox in each line. If some of them are showing grey or red numbers click at the modification name to open them, reduce the "Execution Order" value by 1 and save.

To solve the ACP compatibility issue, activate Debug Mode, go to ACP > Development > Admin Template Mods and check the status of the acp modifications also. In case of any red or grey numbers do the same as above.

If you cannot do this yourself, we'll happily do it for you if you provide admin access to your acp (via private conversation) and also activate debug mode for us during the short time we need to work on that.

We may need assistance but I'll follow up with developer and see first if they can handle this. Thank you.

Hi,

I'm using the add-on a few days now and today I tried to create a couple of fake accounts just to see it in action.
Well, none of them was detected as it was happening all this days.

I double checked its settings, which are:
  1. Script Trigger Interval on how often you want to check on your users
  2. Retention Time (Days) on when multiple accounts are removed from the lists
  3. Option to choose ignored user groups (deprecated, pls. use permisson system)
  4. Checkbox if registration should be denied for users who already own an account at your forum.
  5. Checkbox if all multiple accounts should be moderated (deactivated)
  6. Options for reporting with pc, thread or user report
  7. Who should be the reporting user (if you don't like that to be the user with the multiple account)
  1. 20
  2. 365
  3. None
  4. No
  5. No
  6. PC to my (admin) username
  7. A user that created long time ago by me for testing.
  1. Protect user / user group from being detected (ignore feature)
  2. See the Multiple Account Info Tab for all users
  3. See the Multiple Account Info Tab only on his/her own profile page.
  1. No one.
  2. Only admins (me).
  3. No one.
Am I doing somethin wrong?

Thanks.

Top Bottom