[WMTech] External Link Interstitial

[WMTech] External Link Interstitial 1.0.4

No permission to download
Is this beneficial towards SEO? Just trying to understand full out pros of this.

You can read all pros of this add-on in it's description.

This add-on does nothing regarding SEO, because the link itself in the source code of the page will not be not changed at all. No spider could detect anything else but the link to the external page.

It's very interesting but I cannot download it.

Please upload here for easier to download.

Thanks,

It is very easy and does not cost anything to register at our site. It just may take some hours to get approved, because we manually confirm each new account.

Since we do not offer anonymous licenses, we unfortunately cannot allow direct download from here. Please register at our site to license and use the product.

Does this work for all external links? And can the message be edited? I would like this to use on my site as a custom message when clicking an external link

Does this work for all external links? And can the message be edited? I would like this to use on my site as a custom message when clicking an external link

There is a template you can edit to your liking. See the description of this add-on at our web site.

Top Bottom