Will the beta cut into my 12 month license time?

Jaxel

Its simple; I like XenForo already... and I have already decided I want to look into it as soon as possible. In October XenForo enters the public beta; and clients such as myself will be interested in paying the $100 early access fee. However, will the beta time cut into my 12 month license?

What I mean, if I buy in October, but XenForo doesn't go "release" until December; will my license expire the following October, or December? People who buy the public beta are confirmed customers who have already paid; I feel it would be good etiquette to extend their licenses based on the length of the beta.

From the announcement "As an additional incentive to adopt early, licenses bought during the beta period will have 12 months of updates and support starting from the date when XenForo 1.0 is released as a stable and supported version."

Early adopters within the 24 hour buy in period will have their licenses extended to a year from the time the gold version is released. I am not sure about beta adopters who buy in after the 24 hour period passes

Sweet... now I hope they make this 24 hour window larger... I'm afraid to miss it!

Jason it's like 24 hours, just check the net once a day in the first week of October, should only take five minutes. Not sure how widely you read on the net but I will certainly be giving a heads up once the sale starts on three separate sites to ensure all who might wish to get in on the ground floor have the opportunity.

Jason it's like 24 hours, just check the net once a day in the first week of October, should only take five minutes. Not sure how widely you read on the net but I will certainly be giving a heads up once the sale starts on three separate sites to ensure all who might wish to get in on the ground floor have the opportunity.
Won't need to check in once a day during that week, since Kier has said that they'll announce the sale day 1 week in advance.
Just make sure you get here within that 24 hours.

Top Bottom