Resource icon

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2

No permission to download

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework - Widgets for users, threads, statistics, recent activity, useralbums,

This collection of widgets consists:
  1. Adsense: widgets for Google Adsense ad with settings options. Set up an advertising package for each widget.
  2. Board Totals.
  3. Count Down: Highly configurable style properties.
  4. Facebook: Language, height and width are configurables and the color combination widget (dark or light colors).
  5. Last images: Choice of albums or images, popular or random, their image number to show and...

Read more about this resource...

LMS's widget is on top of this screenshot,
Jaxel's widget is on the bottom of this screenshot.

How come the thread listing is styled taller than the regular thread listing format?
Also the thread listing does not show which subforum's the threads were posted in such as in Jaxel's widget.

Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 2.39.02 PM.webp

looks like your last message details are just displaying more details as the time relevancy is different. one screen shot shows posts from a day ago while the other is showing as recent. I wonder if you'd expierance the same results if the screen shots where at the same time.

I place my sidebar on almost every page. I use my own template include. Will this still work?

looks like your last message details are just displaying more details as the time relevancy is different. one screen shot shows posts from a day ago while the other is showing as recent. I wonder if you'd expierance the same results if the screen shots where at the same time.
That screenshot is when I enable both recent threads from xenporta and recent threads from his lms widget.

I am simply pointing out the differences. Here are the differences:

1. LMS is larger in height
2. Date format is different
3. No 'posted in x subforum' link
4. I set 14 threads but it only shows less than that.
5. The threads that do show are not as up to date.

^^^All that are cons... negatives basically.

The only good thing about the recent threads midget is last post avatar and the fact that it's an lms widget.

That screenshot is when I enable both recent threads from xenporta and recent threads from his lms widget.

The only good thing about the recent threads midget is last post avatar and the fact that it's an lms widget.
meh just trying to be helpful, i dont have this framework installed... on a separate note... I just noticed the share option on your version of Jaxels widget.. Im guessing that is a manual template edit and not a more recent default version? maybe im running an outdated widget.. It just kind of dawned on me ive never really went the extra mile of keeping my widgets up to date as long as they are working.

Edit: Never mind i vaguely recall you commissioning a plugin that did this..

Yeah it's called Like Share Reply by Chris Deeming but it does not fully function with the last thread widgets unfortunately. :(

LMS's widget is on top of this screenshot,
Jaxel's widget is on the bottom of this screenshot.

How come the thread listing is styled taller than the regular thread listing format?
The code is similar. The difference is the last message user avatar.
Also the thread listing does not show which subforum's the threads were posted in such as in Jaxel's widget.

View attachment 46457
You must select the forums and subforums you want, but if you do not select a subforum would not display its contents. This widget only query the own counts without sub-forums.

Salud2

Avatar of last post user shortens the space. 'Yesterday at xx:xx PM' takes a new line. Edit: Solved for next release.
It's my own query. Edit: Solved for next release.
It's my own query. Subforums in query. The query look in each thread and put the links BUT an untouched variables in templates does not display. Update coming soon to solve this (see in http://demo.xenfacil.com/home/, below last user images in tabbed widget, 'Últimos temas' tab. It displays correctly. Edit: Solved for next release.
Look permissions, cutoff in days and number of posts.
Caché for 5 minutes. See if it matches the selected forums.

The only good thing about the recent threads widget is last post avatar and the fact that it's an lms widget.

Do you doubt it?

Salud2

Reactions: DRE
In next release:

25.webp
26.webp27.webp28.webp29.webp30.webp
Últimos temas (last threads) = Last threads = last threads opened in descendent order = Recent News.
Últimos Mensajes (last posts) = Recent threads = threads whose messages are the latest = Recent Threads.

Salud2

As soon as I install this, when I go to "add widget" i get an error:

Server Error

Invalid widget renderer 'EWRporta_portaMediaCloudWidget' specified
  1. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 491
  2. WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 270
  3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 59
  4. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxxxxxxx/community/admin.php at line 13

My confusion is leaving renderers other Add-ons I'm making. Sorry.
Edit library/XenFacil/Widgets/Listener/WFRenderer.php. Basically comment from line 7 to line 31 or change ALL content by
PHP:
<?php
class XenFacil_Widgets_Listener_WFRenderer
{

public static function XFWidgetsWFRenderer(array &$renderers)
{
/* if (($addon = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_AddOn')->getAddOnById('EWRatendo')) && $addon['active'])
{
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaEventsBirthdaysWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaEventsCalendarWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaEventsStreamWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaEventsUpcomingWidget';
}
if (($addon = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_AddOn')->getAddOnById('EWRmedio')) && $addon['active'])
{
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaMediaCloudWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaMediaRecentWidget';
}
if (($addon = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_AddOn')->getAddOnById('EWRporta')) && $addon['active'])
{
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaAmazonWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaCoverItLiveWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaChatUsersWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaDonationsWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaRanksToplistWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaRecentAttachmentsWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaRecentFeaturesWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaStatusUpdatesWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaTorneoWidget';
$renderers[] = 'EWRporta_portaWikiNavWidget';
}*/
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_AdSenseWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_BoardTotalsWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_CuentaAtrasWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_FaceBookWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_LastImagesWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_MostXXXThreadsWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_MostXXXUsersWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_OnlineUsersWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_RawHTMLWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_RecentActivityWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_ShareThisPageWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_StatusUpdatesWidget';
$renderers[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_TwitterWidget';

if (isset($renderers)){
return $renderers;
}
}
public static function load_class($class, array &$extend) {
if ($class == 'WidgetFramework_Model_Widget') {
$extend[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_Model_Widget';
}
if ($class == 'XenForo_Model') {
$extend[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_Model_LastImages';
}
}
public static function load_class_View($class, array &$extend) {
if ($class == 'XenForo_ViewPublic_NewsFeed_View') {
$extend[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_ViewPublic_NewsFeed_View';
}
if ($class == 'XenForo_NewsFeedHandler_Abstract') {
$extend[] = 'XenFacil_Widgets_NewsFeedHandler_NewsFeed';
}
}
}
?>
and save chages.

Salud2

Thanks that worked - I cannot get it to show recent albums though- it only shows recent images.

If i pick "recent albums" it shows me the same album 5 times.

Top Bottom