Resource icon

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2

No permission to download
Ha - I figured out what it does, it gets the person's avatar instead of the album's photo. :)

Is that the way it works? I've put it on my sidebar, so the thumbs are really small, not sure if this makes any difference ;)

This is the way of working of User Albums. See screenshot of my forum.

48.webp

Try what you are saying, I understand now.

Salud2

Add
Code:
#latestThreads .LoggedIn .discussionListItem .unreadLink { display: none !important; }
at very bottom of xf_widgets_recent_threads.css template.

Only with this should be sufficient.

Salud2

Actually the blue dot is okay, the problem is that the blue dot is covering the thread title.

How do I put space in between the blue dot and thread title so that it is aligned properly with thread titles that have a prefix?

That's the way it's supposed to look like in the thread listing.

I used this

#latestThreads .discussionListItem .unreadLink { display: none !important; }

Actually the blue dot is okay, the problem is that the blue dot is covering the thread title.

How do I put space in between the blue dot and thread title so that it is aligned properly with thread titles that have a prefix?

That's the way it's supposed to look like in the thread listing.
In next release (soon), fix the bad css. It's fixed in my forum but there are several changes that make.

I'm working with UserAlbums albums with images instead avatars.

Soon there will be a fix.

Salud2

Reactions: DRE
Yes it does. For instance, right now mine is set to 25 threads on the home page. When logged in it shows 25 threads from all the subforums you have permission to view. When logged out it shows 25 threads from all subforums guests have permission to view. Xenporta doesn't do that for some dumb reason. It shows all 25 threads from the subforums you have permission to view, but when logged out, it shows far less than 25.

Yes it does. For instance, right now mine is set to 25 threads on the home page. When logged in it shows 25 threads from all the subforums you have permission to view. When logged out it shows 25 threads from all subforums guests have permission to view. Xenporta doesn't do that for some dumb reason. It shows all 25 threads from the subforums you have permission to view, but when logged out, it shows far less than 25.

independent of how old the thread/post is ?
Does it show the "Post New Thread"-button at the Homepage ?

Do I need to have the "bd Widget Framework" installed in order to be able to use the Addon of LMS ?

are you working on your very own "User Gallery" Addon ?

:eek:(y)
Not, It's XFR User Albums widget.

independent of how old the thread/post is ?
Yes. See http://demo.xenfacil.com. Threads are old.
Does it show the "Post New Thread"-button at the Homepage ?
It's possible.
Do I need to have the "bd Widget Framework" installed in order to be able to use the Addon of LMS ?

Not necessary but it is convenient.

Salud2

Xenforo will be introducing a responsive style and the thread listing block looks bad in the current responsive theme by arty.

Do you have the responsive theme and if you do can you figure out some way to make the thread blocks better viewable on an phone in responsive for instance because it's barely readable.

480px width in responsive for example:

IMG_0772.webp

Top Bottom