Resource icon

Widget Portal Beta 1.0.5

No permission to download
Whenever I click on all the Widget portal links in the ACP, the left panel would display the Home tab. I dunno if that was intentional or not but I think it would be better if the left panel would continually display the Appearance tab so that I can save 1 mouse click when going through the different widget acp links.
Yeah known issue.
Also, whenever I click on Configure Portal Widget, the link would direct me to my own site and out of the ACP. I dunno if that is a glitch from installing new vers of Widget Framework or if I may be missing some files when I installed Widget Portal.
As designed, for me after saving I want to see results so that is why it redirecting to the frontend.
Finally, when you are in the Add Portal Widget page. The description explaining about Position is inaccurate; it says this, "The [all] position will make the widget show up in the sidebar of all pages". The ALL position is not even one of the selections you can pick. The page looks exactly like the Widget framework "add widget" page.
I'll make the verbiage change to reflect Widget Portal instead of WF.

I keep getting this error when I click on the "List Portal Widgets" link

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget'
not found in /home/seductj3/public_html/MYSITE/library/WidgetPortal/ControllerAdmin/Portal.php on line 2

I installed Widget Framework already though like the instructions directed. :( ???

I keep getting this error when I click on the "List Portal Widgets" link

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget'
not found in /home/seductj3/public_html/MYSITE/library/WidgetPortal/ControllerAdmin/Portal.php on line 2

I installed Widget Framework already though like the instructions directed. :( ???
Not sure how that was left out of the package. There's an update on it's way, which will include the missing file.

Any ETA for when the promote post feature will be available?
Just finished redoing xfru's user album to create the gallery I needed (couldn't wait for Robbo's) and also finished modifying XfAddon's Blog addon for my needs. Either doing mobile or the promote post is next on the agenda. Haven't decided which. Most likely I'll revisit the Portal as it needs some love.

Next update will have an additional carousel, bug fixes and promote post.

Just finished redoing xfru's user album to create the gallery I needed (couldn't wait for Robbo's) and also finished modifying XfAddon's Blog addon for my needs. Either doing mobile or the promote post is next on the agenda. Haven't decided which. Most likely I'll revisit the Portal as it needs some love.

I'm using Arty's Responsive Addon so the mobile part is already taken care of so I'm mostly looking to replace Xenporta ;)

Just found that when I enable your plugin my "Forum News" forum looks like this :(
Forumposts.jpg

UPDATE# fixed... re-installed

Portal Love. Yes please. :D

Looking forward to the next update.

Looking forward too.
Hope to see Possible to create more than 1 portal page soon.

Top Bottom