XF 1.4 Why is watched threads "unread" watched threads?

Mr Lucky

If I click on Watched Threads, I want to see all the threads I'm watching but it only shows me unread watched threads.

Why is this?
How do I see all unwatched threads?

Thanks

Whoa, that's a bit obscure. I was looking for some other link but couldn't find it.

You would think Watched Threads means Watched Threads, not Unread Watched Threads

The thinking is that usually, you're wanting to read the threads you're interested in (by watching) that have content you haven't seen rather than browsing all of them or managing them in bulk. The link could be more obvious though.

The thinking is that usually, you're wanting to read the threads you're interested in (by watching) that have content you haven't seen
Ha, people who think like that obviously have a better memory than I do.

This morning I looked at a thread, decided I'd reply a bit later so marked it watched thinking I'd easily find it in watched threads. But no. Ah well...

It should be consistent, e.g. New watched threads as with New posts/recent posts

For your own forum, you can change it if you wish, provided by @Brogan . It is in the navigation template. I find that very odd, too, so I changed it.

3. When we click on watched threads. You see by default unread watched threads. How can I make it that it shows by default the complete list (like when we click on "show all watched threads")?

You would need to edit the template and change this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

To this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads/all'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

Top Bottom