1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do you feel pround that Digitalpoint moved to Xenforo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KatieH, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatieH

KatieH Member

After today's encounter with Shawn, this site is not professional website. I see everyone so proud sharing and saying DP (Digitalpoint https://forums.digitalpoint.com ) moved from VB to Xenforo making it sound like it is something huge when it is not at all. Saying VB are losing and all this non sense bandwagon.

IGN sure, that is a respectful popular company but Digitalpoint.

No, it is not, it reminds me of 4chan and people who are uneducated and unprofessional.

I hate jerks. But this is far more worst than a jerk reaction.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Probably best to keep those matters over there. My guess is that this will get locked.
    Alfa1 likes this.
  3. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

If you have an issue with @digitalpoint and his site it's best to handle it at his site. The reason people make such a big deal about his site switching to xF is because like it or not DigitalPoint is a very large site as far as members, posts, threads, etc and people have a high regard for it.
    Amaury and Alfa1 like this.
  5. KatieH

KatieH Member

It shouldn't, it is a general discussion and everyone should be aware of how such site acts. Xenforo praised DP in the start in the first place after moving away from VB, they shouldn't.

You can't communicate with the owner when he acts like a jerk and he said "I know how you feel" + it is not that big of a site, i have more members that he does. Valuable content may be, concerning search engine and Google.
  6. oman

oman Well-Known Member

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Your guess about it being locked @oman
    oman likes this.
  8. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Right, yeah.
  9. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

All I see is two people disputing a transaction who both believe the information they hold is accurate.

I see one person complaining about their e-mail address being visible, and although stubborn, the other person seems to be trying to continue to resolve the issue.

If you are Arikahun, I would suggest you just try and let the guy help.
    Amaury and Alfa1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.