Why disallow "posts" in robots.txt ?

Just want to clarify something:

What does a screenshot of the finished result look like?

Solving this problem ( create a working hard link to last page) is only the first step in a dozen of template changes in all areas of XF, I'll post a screenshot once I remove all my debug links. :)

Solving this problem ( create a working hard link to last page) is only the first step in a dozen of template changes in all areas of XF, I'll post a screenshot once I remove all my debug links. :)

Any update on this one? I'd be interested in seeing the result ? :)

Code:
  {xen:calc "floor({$thread.reply_count} / {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage}) +1"}
I must change just that in the library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php? And where i do that?

Or its better to use the robot.txt: "Disallow: /posts/" or "Disallow: /posts" ? And it's no matter to change the url with the route filter to "Beitrag", so "posts" will be accepted from the robots?

Sorry.. my english is not so good to understand all these postings :(

Last edited:
Hello,
I just created robots.txt and added the below for Google to crawl, but i am not sure about the one in BOLD - please any help will be appreciated?

User-agent: *
Disallow: /community/find-new/
Disallow: /community/account/
Disallow: /community/attachments/
Disallow: /community/goto/
Disallow: /community/posts/
Disallow: /community/login/
Disallow: /community/admin.php
Allow: /

Hello,
I just created robots.txt and added the below for Google to crawl, but i am not sure about the one in BOLD - please any help will be appreciated?

User-agent: *
Disallow: /community/find-new/
Disallow: /community/goto/
Disallow: /community/login/
Disallow: /community/admin.php
Allow: /

Hello,

I am getting crawl errors message for the below: Do you think it is advisable to allow them?

upload_2014-6-9_15-34-24.webp

These are perfectly acceptable.

403 errors are "access denied". Notice that some of them are attachments, some of them are member profiles. It is the error given by default when a user isn't allowed to view something.

Perfectly fine.

These are perfectly acceptable.

403 errors are "access denied". Notice that some of them are attachments, some of them are member profiles. It is the error given by default when a user isn't allowed to view something.

Perfectly fine.

Thank you, Just wanted to confirm:)

Top Bottom