• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who's on the xenForo Team?

Ashley

Business Guy
Staff member
There is much to do and much depends on how well XenForo is supported. We are looking for your (you all) support so that we can in turn support you (all)! If the response so far is any indication, we (all) should be very satisfied!

F

Floris

xenfans team will provide support unofficially where we can, and I already enjoy spending time on this community answering questions with facts, where I can. What I am saying is that I think I am not alone in this, and that others enjoy showing others about the sexy features and how to use them.

Jerry

There is much to do and much depends on how well XenForo is supported. We are looking for your (you all) support so that we can in turn support you (all)! If the response so far is any indication, we (all) should be very satisfied!
I have little doubt of it :)

Ashley

Business Guy
Staff member
I am not Ninja enough to be in the sidebar! Besides, I have to get my avatar sorted out...long story. Maybe then...nah!

Peggy

...... and I already enjoy spending time on this community answering questions with facts, where I can. What I am saying is that I think I am not alone in this, and that others enjoy showing others about the sexy features and how to use them.
amen to that!

Hi Ashley!! *waves*