Who's got beta 2 installed already?

Update went very smoothly, had a permissions problem on the data directories but that also was because I moved to a VPS this past weekend. I updated as soon as I seen it was available.

I too upgraded as soon as I noticed it was out. It was a way smoother process than with some other forum software providers that have been around forever and shall go unnamed! cough, cough, VB, cough!

I too upgraded as soon as I noticed it was out. It was a way smoother process than with some other forum software providers that have been around forever and shall go unnamed! cough, cough, VB, cough!
I never had an upgrade problem with vB... perhaps I was lucky.

I had a feeling it was coming out this morning and was camping the announcement forums; snagged it about a minute after release and have been playing with it since then :D Works wonderfully!

Sorry, you were camping it up?

And a big round of applause to the developers for delivering Beta 2 when they said they were going to deliver it. Going for a couple of virgin installs on dev boards and an upgrade on the site we'll probably take live in the next week or so :) (Yes we have multiple licences).

I upgraded my development board a few hours ago. Must say, that was the smoothest software upgrade I've ever done, aside from Wordpress. Automatically closing the forum is a VERY nice touch :).

Top Bottom