• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who Uses VigLink?

ArnyVee

I use Viglinks and it's just another way to help with some revenue. Not a lot of funds, but a few dollars here and there.

AzzidReign

Skimlinks has made me more money than Viglink. There's a thread on TAZ about this and many people have moved to Skimlinks because they also make more money too. Skimlinks has also performed better than VibrantMedia for me.

DRE

Skimlinks has made me more money than Viglink. There's a thread on TAZ about this and many people have moved to Skimlinks because they also make more money too. Skimlinks has also performed better than VibrantMedia for me.
I only activated viglinks because when I went to upgrade Tapatalk, they had viglink already installed. Same thing with Cloudflare. Is there a skim links addon?

sparky5693

I can vouch that it still works perfectly once you have it setup. While I've never used vig or skim, I would guess that amazon and ebay would be among the most lucrative for a average forum.