Who Replied

Who Replied 2.3.0

No permission to download

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Who Replied - Show the users who replied to a specific thread

Shows the users who replied to a specific thread.

It will add a link to the replies number on the thread list template:
View attachment 172868

When clicking:
View attachment 172871

Filtering:
View attachment 172870

Permission per forum:
  • View who replied
Contributing features or bug fixes

Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.

Contributions

If you appreciate this add-on, please consider a...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this great addon.

I want to report a bug. When a click "See all posts from this user in this thread" , it does not only shows posts from this thread, it also shows from other thread.

Attachments

• Bug_01.webp
    Bug_01.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Bug_02.webp
    Bug_02.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Xon
@Xon One improvement request for tooltip show in inside the popup. Also please can you add filter by date, Start date and end date?

ScreenShot00041.webp

Running 2.0.1.

Permission is set to 'NO' for View Who Replied but user is able to use the add-on. This is on the Registered user group.

Use the "analyse permissions" function to confirm your configuration, simply setting it in one location and blindly hoping that is enough is not sufficient to ensure something else isn't providing it

Use the "analyse permissions" function to confirm your configuration, simply setting it in one location and blindly hoping that is enough is not sufficient to ensure something else isn't providing it

Workspace 1_001.webp
In the photo above I am testing a user in the Primary group, "Registered". You can see me testing the "Who Replied?" Feature. By saying "blindly" are you passively suggesting that there is a Xenforo feature that is not related to the Who Replied 2.0.1 add-on I am looking for support on here? If yes, then I will go back to Xenforo. If no, then please read on.

Workspace 1_002.webp
Here you can see that the test user is actually able to see Who Replied after clicking the feature.

Workspace 1_003.webp
Just to be sure, you can see that the permission is set to NO. I also analyzed the user permissions and the only one that comes up is Registered and it is correct there as well.

I don't want to add a user group to make sure the permissions are redundant which is what I think you are suggesting above?? I'm confused on what you are stating about me not seeing another permission.

@vtcnc Use the "analyse permissions" option for the given user and forum. You are looking at permission definitions for a user group.

Basic permission troubleshooting is well outside the scope I provide for my free add-ons.

Is there a way to turn all this into a template variable which would let people vote in polls only if they replied in that thread first?

This add-on just displays data that XenForo already tracks. You are asking for entirely unrelated functionality.

Will look into the CSS.

I think the header should be updated to; Who Replied - {thread_title} as that is part of the page's title. The link to the thread is because you can't make the header clickable.

Top Bottom