Who Replied

Who Replied 2.3.0

No permission to download
I don't know if this is possible to fix, but when the add-on is active, the number of replies shows as the actual number, rather than the approximation. In other words, without the add-on, the number of replies is shown as 1K.

When i enable the plugin, this shows the actual number:

(The spacing is thrown off by it also, but that is something I am tweaking in the theme.)

I just noticed the inconsistency, and wondered if it could be standardized to show the approximations like it does elsewhere in the forum.

will this add-on impact the database? or it will be supported by Redis cache?
It should be a relatively limited impact as it implements paging so it doesn't render everything at once, but it doesn't use any sort of caching.

Reactions: xml
I found this in the server error log:

• InvalidArgumentException: Received invalid UTF-8 for string column [filename]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:688
  • Generated by: stand-adv.com
  • Mar 9, 2019 at 5:38 PM

src/XF/Attachment/Manipulator.php(170): XF\Service\Attachment\Preparer->insertAttachment(Object(XF\Attachment\Post), Object(XF\FileWrapper), Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User)

I found this in the server error log:

• InvalidArgumentException: Received invalid UTF-8 for string column [filename]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:688
  • Generated by: stand-adv.com
  • Mar 9, 2019 at 5:38 PM

src/XF/Attachment/Manipulator.php(170): XF\Service\Attachment\Preparer->insertAttachment(Object(XF\Attachment\Post), Object(XF\FileWrapper), Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\User)
That error is unrelated to this add-on.

I think i found a bug

When viewing the who reply list in a popup, and when i click the message count which is displayed next to each username, the link is like this

Code:
http://www.EXAMPLE.com/search/search?c%5Busers%5D=USERNAME_HERE&search_type=post&c%5Bthread%5D=THREAD_ID_HERE&order=date

Are you sure that URL is correct?
Because it generates no search result.

I also have installed "Search Improvements", "Word Count Search", "Thread Starter Alerts", just in case that matters.

UPDATE :
I tried that URL here in xenforo.com, and it works.
So i think it must be something else :unsure:

Do you think maybe it is related with any of "Search Improvements", "Word Count Search", "Thread Starter Alerts"?
Maybe the addon setting?

Last edited:
I think it is "Word Count Search" injecting a '*' which fails if you have MySQL search.

Try enabling Search Improvement's "allow empty search" option until I can release a fix

By default, the filter searches anywhere in the username. Ticking "prefix" turns on prefix-text matching like in the admin UI, so it only matches usernames which start with the search term.

By default, the filter searches anywhere in the username. Ticking "prefix" turns on prefix-text matching like in the admin UI, so it only matches usernames which start with the search term.
Makes sense! Many thanks!

Is it easy to change the sort order of the list? One of our staff brought up a good point--he sometimes wants to see if a certain member has posted in a thread, and felt that sorting by username (as opposed to the reply count) might be more helpful in our case.

@Xon
Open the Who Replied window - close the window not a cross in the upper right corner, but with the button at the bottom of the page - reload the forum page manually - receive a notification of the form re-sending.
What for?

Last edited:
Top Bottom